No more waiting

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Taehyung asked, wanting to make sure that Jungkook didn't feel pressured in any way. "Just fuck me already." Jungkook replied, his hand moving up to Taehyung's hair and tugging it slightly.

Taehyung grinned at the response and pecked Jungkook's lips once more. Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer, deepening the kiss. He took the elder's shirt off at the same time and discarded it somewhere in the room.

Taehyung pulled away and held three fingers up to Jungkook's lips. Jungkook knew exactly what those were for. He happily parted his lips, allowing Taehyung to slide his fingers in. The younger swirled his tongue around Taehyung's fingers, making sure that they were completely wet.

Drool dripped from Jungkook's lips as Taehyung removed his fingers. The elder connected their lips once more, licking up the drool and biting the younger's bottom lip slightly.

Jungkook shivered as Taehyung pushed the first finger into his tight little hole. The younger cupped Taehyung's face and continued to kiss him as he added the second finger and slowly started to pump them inside the boy.

Taehyung added the third and final finger, scissoring them inside Jungkook's tight ring of muscle. Jungkook whimpered quietly against Taehyung's lips and pushed his chest up, pressing their hot skin together.

"Are you ready, baby boy?" Oh god did that nickname turn Jungkook on. "Yes daddy, I want your cock so bad." Taehyung removed his fingers, lifting Jungkook up slightly and holding the backs of his thighs.

Taehyung pressed the tip of his cock up against Jungkook's pink hole and licked his lips. He slowly pushed in, giving Jungkook time to adjust to his size.

Jungkook looked uncomfortable at first and winced slightly as Taehyung pushed in. Taehyung eventually went all the way in, watching his whole length disappear inside the boy. "You're such a good boy, Kookie. Daddy's going to go nice and slow, okay?"

Jungkook nodded, screwing his eyes shut. "Okay." Taehyung slowly removed himself before sliding back in. This time, Jungkook had adjusted more and wasn't in as much pain. "So big.."

Taehyung smirked at the comment and slowly started to move his hips back and forth. Jungkook gripped the elder's shoulders tightly, burying his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

After a little while, Jungkook's whimpers turned into moans and he was able to open his eyes. "It feels good now, daddy." He told the elder, hinting that he may go faster.

Taehyung increased his pace a little, groaning lowly at how tight Jungkook was. He soothingly rubbed Jungkook's ass cheeks, kissing him softly at the same time.