The perfect night

Taehyung pulled out of Jungkook, earning a soft moan from the both of them. The male lay beside the younger, pulling him into an exhausted kiss. Taehyung's hand rested on Jungkook's jawline as the younger tangled his fingers in the elder's hair.

The older male pulled away from the younger to look into his eyes. "That was amazing, baby boy." He whispered, staying close to the younger's lips. Jungkook nodded and bit his lip nervously, deciding on whether or not to tell Taehyung his secret.

"Taehyung, could I tell you something?" Jungkook asked him nervously. "Of course, Kookie. What is it?" Jungkook looked down, playing with his fingers to avoid eye contact.
"That was my first time.." He said quietly, still not looking at the elder.

Taehyung held Jungkook's chin and forced him to make eye contact. He smiled warmly at the boy, stroking his cheek. "I'm honoured that you trusted me and gave me that privilege." He kissed the younger's lips softly, still smiling.

"Taehyung..?" Jungkook asked again, still sounding nervous. "What is it, my love?" Jungkook blushed at the name and looked up at the elder with his big, brown eyes.

"What are we..? Was this a one time thing? Are you just going to leave me now?" Jungkook seemed upset by the thought, his eyes watering slightly.

"Baby, listen to me." Taehyung held Jungkook's face. "If you would feel comfortable, I would love for you to be my boyfriend." Jungkook's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Of course. An ass like that is way too good to give up." Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook giggled and grabbed Taehyung's face. "I love you, Taehyung!" The elder smiled brightly at the younger, stroking his hair. "I love you too, Kookie."

Jungkook repayed Taehyung's box smile with his adorable bunny smile and nuzzled his face into the elder's chest.