Sleepy bunny

Taehyung yawned and stretched his arms. "It's getting late, we should probably go to sleep now." Jungkook didn't respond. "Jungkook?" Taehyung said softly. He could hear faint snoring coming from the younger.

Taehyung shook his head, smiling to himself. He stood up and picked up the younger. Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around the elder, burying his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Is someone sleepy?" Taehyung chuckled, kissing Jungkook's cheek as he walked to his bedroom. Jungkook nodded and yawned softly.

Taehyung opened the door to his bedroom and walked over to the bed. He pulled back the covers and gently placed Jungkook on the bed.

Before pulling the covers over Jungkook, he grabbed some baby wipes from his bedside table and gently cleaned the cum from the younger's abs. He did the same to himself, wondering how Jungkook managed to make such a mess.

Afterwards, Taehyung got in the bed with Jungkook and turned the light off, pulling the covers over the both of them.

Taehyung was surprised when he felt the younger's hand grab his arm and force him into a cuddle. He chuckled softly and held the younger. "Goodnight, Kookie." He said softly and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight, Tae." The sleepy younger replied.

Taehyung closed his eyes and gently stroked Jungkook's hair until they both fell asleep.