(X) #WeLoveYouBTS

Alright, so Twitter yesterday was being filled with #WeLoveYouMinYoongi and #WeLoveYouKimNamjoon and #WeLoveYouKimSeokjin and #WeLoveYouJungHoseok and #WeLoveYouParkJimin and #WeLoveYouKimTaehyung and #WeLoveYouJeonJungkook

So yeah, I'm gonna spread some BTS love here! This chapter is for me telling you guys why I love each BTS member.

Leave what you love about each member in the comments and spread the BTS love! They all deserve it!

Hope you enjoy!

- - - - -

Kim Namjoon

I love his intelligence and his amazing leadership skills. He's able to get along with all of the BTS members and can carry them through English interviews amazingly well. I love how he still plays around even though he's the leader. I love how poetic he is and how he'll end up burning the frying pan instead of the food in it. I love how he openly supports the LGBTQ+ community (he even supported them before his debut). I love his love for the little things in life (especially crabs, dear Joon and his crabs). I admire him as a leader and as a friend to his fellow members. I wish him the best of luck in teaching BTS English (if he does do it) and in leading one of the most influential music groups in the world. Without him, BTS wouldn't be BTS. Most of their songs are written by him, and BTS needs him as their leader. I love you Joon!

Kim Seokjin

I love his motherly nature and how he cares for the other members well-being. I love how even though he's the oldest member, he still acts like a kid. I love his love for Mario games and I love that he's confident in his appearance. I aspire to be as confident in my looks and face as he is. I love how he keeps trying even though he believes that he sucks at dancing and singing (but we all know he has a beautiful voice and his dancing has gotten so much better). Without Jin, BTS wouldn't have their much needed mother who feeds them amazing food and Jimin would probably still be starving himself. Thank you Jin for getting Jimin to eat properly. I love you Eomma Jin!

Min Yoongi

I love how open he is about his problems (though all the members are, Yoongi's is a bit more significant to me). Mental illnesses in Asian cultures are seen as weaknesses (along with needing glasses) so the fact that he opened up about them means a whole lot more than most of you think. Typically, he would have been ostracized, but thankfully BTS still loves him along with true ARMYs. I love how he cares for his fellow members subtly and it means the world to me. I love how passionate he is about music. I love how he still loved his family even when they didn't support his dream and I love how he can still smile so brightly and truly no matter how much he's been through. Without Yoongi, BTS wouldn't appreciate the little things and Hoseok wouldn't have a hypeman (though Yoongi is everyone's hypeman, including ARMY's hypeman). I love you Yoongi!

Jung Hoseok

I love how even though he appears happy all the time, he will tell us that he has bad days too. I love how passionate he is about dancing and how even though he seems more like a vocalist, he can murder a beat as well as Yoongi and Namjoon can. I love how he tries to always talk in American interviews in the best English he can manage. I love how he brings out the part of Yoongi that would otherwise stay hidden (along with the other members). I just love this little ball of sunshine that has bad days too. I hope you remember, Hobi, that we true Armys are your source of hope and strength. We're your angels! It's okay to cry too, don't ever forget that! Please don't ever feel like you have to put on a mask in front of us, we love you on your good and bad days. Without Hoseok, BTS just wouldn't be BTS. The members would have a harder time learning the dances without him! I love you Hobi!

Park Jimin

I love how he cares for his fellow members. I love how he's always there to listen and always there to give them the best hugs in the world. I love how passionate he is with everything he does and I love how much he loves animals. I love how he's finally growing confident in himself and I love how his face lights up when he smiles (though I love all of BTS's smiles). I love how he almost literally throws himself across a room when he laughs. I love his tiny hands (though mine are probably smaller...) and I love how he's learning to love his everything. Thank you for being there when Tae needed a friend through the hard times (I personally know what it's like to loose a grandparent, so it means so much to me that Jimin was there for Tae). Thank you for loving on BTS and Army's! Without Jimin, BTS would still be struggling with their problems. Tae wouldn't be over his grandma's death and BTS would be on the sadder side. You don't need abs for us to love you, Jimin! We'll love you no matter what! I love you Jimin!

Kim Taehyung

I love how he's not afraid to be himself. I love how goofy and loving he is. I love how he's a family man and a fashionable man (Tae and his Gucci). I love how he wants to make more music (and please do! 4 o'clock is one of my favorite BTS songs!). I love his voice (I love all of their voices, who am I kidding?) and his acting skills (they're all amazing at acting). I admire how much courage it took to share with ARMYs the death of his grandma and I hope he gets to spend more time with his family in the future. I love how him and Yoongi are trying to get along and understand each other. They even hold each other's hands when they're about to argue (or close to) so it's not as bad as it could have been! I love how he is totally up to trying new things and I love how he's working at his art skills (as an artist myself, it means a lot when someone wants to be good at art and practices to become so). Thank you Tae for not going on a diet! We all love your cub as much as your grandma does (who is watching over him, I'm 1000% positive she is)! Thank you for practicing your English! You've gotten so much better and I'm so proud of you TaeTae! Without him, BTS wouldn't have the energy they usually do. They wouldn't be as fun and many of the members wouldn't be confident in being themselves. I love you Tae!

Jeon Jeongguk

I love how mischievous he is and how he knows just what to do to make his hyungs laugh. I love how he cares for them deeply like brothers and how he treats them more like family than like co-workers. I admire how well he's done over the years. He started so young and has become so successful and still managed to graduate high school. I'm about 2-3 years younger than him and I only just got a job! I love how he covers English songs and how he's open to loving things that other Koreans are against. I love how he was totally okay with trying to go on a date with a male and how he's still a bit shy even after 5 years of success. I wish you the best of luck, Kookie! Keep making your hyungs happy for me, will you? Without Kookie, BTS wouldn't be a proper family. They need their little bunny maknae! I love you Kookie!

- - - - -

Some are smaller than others, but the love I have for them is all the same. They've helped me deal with my painful past and helped me release the sadness that I've been holding in for so long. They make me smile and laugh and I am so proud of them. I'm so thankful for their existence, their smiles, their little finger hearts, their laughs, their songs they write for ARMYs, everything.

So, thank you BTS for existing. You're my Anpanman, my hope, my strength, my angels.

And I'll be your strength, your bulletproof vest, your hope, your angel, and your supporter til the very end.

I love you BTS

Saranghae

#WeLoveYouKimNamjoon

#WeLoveYouKimSeokjin

#WeLoveYouMinYoongi

#WeLoveYouJungHoseok

#WeLoveYouParkJimin

#WeLoveYouKimTaehyung

#WeLoveYouJeonJungkook

#WeLoveYouBTS