(X) MAMA

He's felt like a burden for so long to his mother, like he wasn't good enough until now.

- - - - -

The first solo track I listened to and the one that always makes me want to dance and always manages to make me cry.

Our dear Hobi is an ESFJ (Extrovert Observant Feeling Judging). This personality type is most notable for being able to lift up anyone's spirits no matter how down they are. They're extremely loyal, sensitive, warm, and are really good at connecting with others (cough cough Yoongi cough).

They're also extremely selfless to a fault, often too needy, and are extremely vulnerable to criticism.

So, this beautiful song is for Hobi's amazing mother who took on multiple jobs and supported her son in his dream to dance. But through this song, we also learn that Hobi's been feeling like a burden to his mother, which we all know isn't true. He felt like through his childhood, his mother couldn't even smile!

As a human with strong motherly instincts, I know his mother was always proud of him. The fact that he felt like he needed to apologize crushes my heart. He loves his mom, he misses her often, and he says in the song he will be her support now. What I would give to have a son like that.

Guys, I'm crying right now because of this beautiful boy.

Anyway, never forget to love an cherish our dear Hobi and his selfless mother who sent him on this beautiful flower path that led him to us. He is our hope and we are his!

- - - - -

Hope that helps you understand our wonderful Hobi a bit more than before. Leave your thoughts in the comments!

For more info on ESFJs:

https://www.16personalities.com/esfj-personality