Chapter 7

*2 months later*

Olivia walked into Ava's room stroking her face lightly. 
"Wake up my love." 
"Ughhhh nooooo" Ava said and turned to her side covering herself in extra blankets from her bed. Olivia walked out, and Ava heard the faucet run. 
"Im up! Im up!" She said when she watched Olivia almost pour the cold water on her.
"I thought so." She smirked. Ava flung her legs off the bed and stood up 
"Hurry! we have to leave in 30 minutes!" 
"Ughhhhhh" was her response. 

Ava got dressed in a dark green flowy shirt and some black ripped pants. 
She walked out of her room with her curled hair in a ponytail. Olivia looked at her and furrowed her eyebrows. 
"Honey you look homeless. I'm not letting you go out in those." she said referring to her jeans
"Mom! Ive worn these before!!" Ava said slouching her back and rolling her eyes. 
"Hey! Who's the lieutenant!" Olivia said. Ava immediately knew she lost the argument and changed into black leggings.
"Thats better." She said as Ava walked out of her room. 

Olivia dropped Ava off at the front doors of the school and left to work. Ava walked to her locker and in the process she bumped into a girl. Ava dropped the couple of binders she was carrying and immediately apologized
"Oh, god, i'm so sorry." Ava said. The girl rushed down to her side and helped her pick up her books. Their eyes locked and stayed for a couple seconds before the school bell rang. 
"See you around!" the girl said and winked handing the books to Ava and ran to her class. Ava ran to her class as well.

"Ava, you're late." Her Ms. Anderson said as Ava walked through the door and to her desk. 
"Yea, i'm sorry. I tripped and dropped all my books in the hall. I'm sorry." Ava said out of breath.
"Its okay. Dont do it again though." The teacher said. 

The whole class period all Ava could think about was that girl. She had never felt like she did towards her when theyre eyes connected for those few seconds. The slight wink she gave Ava before leaving. Her stomach fluttered just thinking about her, but was soon interrupted by the teacher. 
"Ava, can you please read the next paragraph?" Ms. Anderson asked
"Uh. Yea, where are we? Sorry." 
"7th paragraph Ava! Get it together." 
"Right, sorry." Ava said and started on the paragraph. 

She spent the rest of her day trying to figure out what the feeing was and why she was feeling it towards a girl. She knew for a fact that wasnt normal. Once she got home she found her notebook and wrote about her feelings. Was she lesbian? she didnt really know. Was it love if she only saw her for 30 seconds at most? She didnt know that either. Hours passed and Ava was still in her room trying to figure out what it was and if she was lesbian, why? Olivia opened the front door and plopped her purse on the kitchen counter. 
"I'm home" Olivia said glancing in Ava's bedroom. The look on Ava's face gave it away that she was confused and in deep thoughts. 
"Hey..." She said quickly closing her almost filled notebook.
"Whatcha thinking about? you seem really into your thoughts." Olivia said walking over and sitting on Ava's bed.
"Oh, nothing just a think that happened today. A girl." 
"A girl? is she bullying you honey, you know I can stop her in a heartbeat. Go up to her in a cop car and scare the crap out of her." Olivia laughed at herself a bit.
"No, its... its not like that." 
"Oh? what happened?" 
"Im not really sure. I just, I dont really wanna talk about it." Ava said grabbing her notebook and slipping it under her pillow. 
"Okay, if you want to talk im here. Remember that." Olivia said getting up to get in the shower. 
"I know mom. Thanks" Ava smiled a small grin and Olivia nodded from the other room.  

Ava heard the shower start to run and closed her door, continuing to draw the picture of the girl she ran into in the hallway. Olivia pretty much dropped the issue and carried on with her night. 

The following morning was just like others. Ava got to school and during the middle of 3rd period she went to the restroom. She walked in and saw the same girl she ran into yesterday, the one she though about all day, standing there fixing her hair in the mirror. 
"Hey." The girl said 
"Hey, I didnt get the chance to thank you yesterday." Ava said, voice shaking a bit.
"No problem. Elizabeth." she said reaching her hand out.
"Ava." she replied shaking her hand. 
"Ava, thats a pretty name, for an even prettier girl." Ava blushed 
"Well Elizabeth, you're quite beautiful as well." 
"Liza, you can call me liza." The beautiful brunette said. 
"Ok, Liza" Ava smirked. 
"You wanna sit by me at lunch today?" Liza asked
"I'd love to. Thanks" 
"No problem." She said reaching into her pocket and pulling out a paper. she grabbed Ava's hand and placed the paper in it.
"Call me sometime." Liza said smirking and walking out of the bathroom. 

By now Ava knew she was in love. Was it real though? I mean she barely knew this girl and she already loved her. Is that even possible? 

*
*
Olivia walked through the front door and heard Ava talking to someone. She walked into her room and saw her on the phone 
"Hey mom" Ava whispered and waved. She was smiling ear to ear and Olivia needed to know why. 
"Hey Liza, my mom just got home, i'll talk to you tomorrow though." Ava said hanging the phone up.
"Who was that?" Olivia asked with a smirk on her face.
"A girl. From school." Ava said smiling. 
"Whats her name?" 
"Liza... Mom? " Ava looked at her mother with a confused look 
"Yea baby?" 
"I-I think I really like Liza. But thats not right. its a sin right? I'm not allowed to like a girl?" Olivias' face went blank. 
"No sweetie, its not a sin. You are allowed to like girls." 
"My dad told me I would go to hell, that god wouldn't accept me into heaven if I liked girls." 
"No sweet heart, god made you like that for a reason. Its not a sin to be lesbian." Tears filled Ava's eyes as more questions ran through her head 
"D-do you still love me?" Ava asked as a tear fell down her face. It hurt Olivia's heart to think Ava thought she wouldn't love her own daughter because she liked girls. 
"Of course I still love you Ava. I will love you no matter what you do, or what happens. I knew that as soon as I saw you in that school." Olivia drew Ava into a big hug and shed a couple tears onto her shoulder. Ava sobbed into Olivia's shoulder as she hugged her, which broke Olivia's heart. Once Ava's tears subsided Olivia took her into her room and they watched movies as the two wandered their minds on the special one they loved, for Olivia it was Elliot, and for Ava it was Liza. Slowly drifting off into their dreams of the night they fell fast asleep. 

Hey!! sorry for the late updates i just haven't been in a huge mood to write, but I hope yall have a good day!!!