3.

The concert finished after an amazing three hours. Diego kept making eye contact with me, and it honestly made me feel like I was the only person in the room. "Hey, Lia," Jailey said. "If it's not too much to ask, I kinda Ubered here, and I don't know if I have much money for another one. I was wondering if I could hitch a ride with you?" I nodded. "Of course. Where do you live," I asked. "I live in San Francisco." My jaw dropped. "Girl, me too! How far are you from seventy eighth street?" "Only seven blocks! We can hang out a shit ton!" I laughed. "Alright well, wait outside by my car, I've gotta go 'get my jacket' from Diego." She smirked. "Have fun."

I ran back to the stage door and a guard looked at me. "Hi I'm Lia, I was told my Diego to come pick up a jacket," I say. He didn't say a word, he just nodded and let me back into the big room. "Diego?" I say aloud. All of a sudden I see him run out to me. "Lia, hey." He gave me a big hug and smiled. "So, did you like the concert?" I nodded. "One of the best nights of my life. You don't know how much it meant to me, I don't usually get exciting, happy nights like this. Thanks so much." He was blushing, it was super obvious. "Anything to make a girl like you happy." I looked down and smiled. "I have a request for you, Lia." I smirked.

"Oh, and what would that be?" He chuckled. "Let's trade here. You get the jacket, if I get your number." I smiled. What if Kyler looks through my phone though? I sigh. "As much as I really want to, Kyler would be on my case." He sighs along. "Well tell Kyler we're friends. I mean, it feels like we've interacted like five million times already. Technically, we're friends." I laughed. "You've got a point there," I reply. "Sooo?" I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yes, let me see your phone." I honestly don't think I've ever seen a man smile so widely. "We need a contact pic for both our phones," he says. "I got you." I opened up his camera and we took a cute ass picture. Text me so I can see your contact," I speak again.

(***) *** **** : 😁💔

"Great. Another picture for yours now." I opened my camera and took another nice picture. "I'll call you later, alright? Oh, by the way, text me your instagram. Also, text me your friends Instagram, Diablo thought she was hot." I laughed. "I'll talk to you later, okay?" He nodded and hugged me. "It was really nice to meet you today, Lia." "You too Diego," I say as I grabbed my jacket and I walked out of the door. When I got to the parking lot, Jailey was sitting on my trunk waiting. "Tell everything that went down," she says happily. I chuckled a little. "Okay first of all, I got the jacket, but, it's because I did a little 'trade' with him." "Oh my god, you got nude?"

I gasped. "Hell no! No, I give him my number, I get the jacket. That was the deal." She gasped. "Dude, he wanted your number?" I shook my head. "Yes. Also, we took some cute ass pictures for a contact pic, look at this," I say, pulling up the picture. "That's the cutest shit I've ever seen." "Wanna know what's even better for your part?" "What?" she says. "Diego told me he wanted both our instas. Me for Diego, and Get this, Diablo thought you were hot." Her jaw dropped. "Dude no fucking way. You being serious right now?" I laughed. "Deadass."

"Today was our dream come true." I nodded. "Literally." We drove around until I finally got to Jailey's house. "I'll see if I can swing by tomorrow. My car took a shit so I've been ubering and walking everywhere," she said getting out of the car. "You live seven blocks away, I can pick you up whenever, alright," I reply. "I'll see you tomorrow then!" I waved goodbye to her and made my way to my house. When I got there, I immediately went inside and took my pills. I almost forgot because of all of the rare fun shit that was happening. I also remembered I hadn't been on my phone since I left the backstage room. When I looked, I had three missed calls from Kyler and one voice mail.

"Lia, why did you go to the concert? I made plans for us so we could both do something fun together for once but no. You had to turn it on you. Also, why the fuck that guy answer the phone? We need to talk soon, because I'm really pissed." Then it beeped off and ended. "Well that's a nice way to kill my vibe," I say to myself sighting. That was until my phone started to ring. Diego. I hit answer after a few seconds since I didn't want to sound like I was waiting around for his call. "Hey Lia, did you get home safe?" Aw, how sweet, I thought. "Yes, I sure did. Where are you headed next," I asked in return. "I actually have a free day to hang around in LA tomorrow. Hey, we should get together tomorrow!" I smiled. "We'd have to bring Jailey, though. I kinda told her that'd we'd hang around tomorrow." I hear him chuckle.

"Not a problem, I'll bring Diablo." I laughed along with him. "So, are you and that Kyler guy alright?" I sighed. "He left me this angry ass voicemail and he's pissed at me. I had your concert planned before anything that he set up and he knew that. He always finds a way to make everything my fault, but I'm kinda used to it by now." "Oh hell no," I hear him say angrily. "You shouldn't be used to that shit. If he really cared about you, he wouldn't be treating you this way. How long have you been with him?" "Three years." I heard him gasp. "You our up with this for three years?" I sighed again. "Well, the first two years of our relationship, everything was fine. He took a big turn this year, and I have no clue why."

"Well that's still no excuse for treating someone like that. Listen, I know we just met and all, but that doesn't sound healthy. You really think staying in this relationship with him is gonna help you both in the long run?" Vibe officially killed. I was actually getting upset with all that was happening at this moment. "Um, hey I'll call you tomorrow and let you know about those plans, alright?" I heard him sigh. "I upset you, didn't I?" I stayed silent for a moment. "I just need some sleep, that's all," I said with a fake laugh. "I understand. A queen needs her beauty sleep." I started to slowly blush. "Goodnight Lia."
"Night, Diego."