13: Changes

A/N: 5 comments & votes, please. Hey guys 2nd update... Yay!

Lawrence and Susan look at me, also shocked but for a different reason. I probably should have explained the whole mate thing to her before introducing her to werewolves as my mate. Because all werewolves know that when you find your mate you complete the mate bond usually within 24 hours at the latest a week, and naturally the she wolf lives with the male werewolf.

"Oh, maybe we should talk about this somewhere else" I suggest cautiously

"Fine" She sighs, her eyes have hints of blue flickering in them.

I lead her to my massive room, with a wooden desk and four poster bed, white walls and 2 palms growing, my room has a resort feel. Relaxing, calming and spacious, I designed my room myself. Layla can't help but stare at the room in wonder, her shock and anger being forgotten for a few seconds,but then she remembers that she was expected to sleep in here with me, and her anger rushes back.

"I was meant to sleep with you!" She shouts

"Uh, yes..." I reply sheepishly

"And you didn't think of telling me. What if I don't want to sleep here?" She says her anger flaring.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I want you to sleep in here with me but if you don't want to, I won't push you. There is a guest room next to mine" I sigh sadly

"You should be sorry, but I feel safe with you and I want to sleep with you. Not in the sexual sense though, so don't go thinking up stuff" Layla says calming down, not able to hold onto her anger for long.

"Thank you! Why don't we go outside so you can meet Red" I suggest hopefully

"Okay, I can't wait to meet him" She grins excited, her anger vanishing.

~~~~~

I tip toe outside, hoping not to run into any pack members otherwise I'll be stuck in a sticky situation. Layla follows me, but more causally not really worried about running into anyone. I find my spot in the woods, with a small lake only 10 meters wide and 2 meters deep, a cave where I put my clothes and a magnificent waterfall sparkling brightly in the sun, rainbows bouncing around it. 

"Wow, this is incredible!" Layla gasps

"I know, I don't think anyone else knows about this place except Lawrence, you and me" I agree

"So, can I see Red?" She asks turning to me

"Okay" I reply. I place my spare clothes in the cave, and transform into a giant, red wolf at roughly a metre and a bit from my shoulder to the ground or at hip height. Red trots up to Layla, his tongue lolling out of his mouth, he licks Layla's hand happily.

"Aww, you are so cute!" She laughs, after the shock of the transformation has warn off.

 Red recoils, like the words stung. His face scrunches up in a very disgusted look. 

"Oh sorry, you are so big and ferocious" Layla corrects herself

Red trots back to her happy with her response. She laughs and pets him, and then he decides to play. We lope away from Layla, in a slow jog, she chases after us and we speed up she catches up to us, but is panting very heavily. So I lay down next to her and rest my head on her knees waiting for her to regain her breath. Red starts getting bored and thinks about Layla and I's/his pups, 2 girls and 2 boys.

"Already think about babies!" Layla laughs. 

Red and I nod in response.

"You know maybe we should go for a swim, I'm tired. But could you transform?" Layla asks

I run back to the cave and transform again, pulling on the clothes I head back out to Layla.

"So you read my thoughts? I thought you didn't do that" I question, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, well since Red can't talk to me I decided to see what he was thinking about" She answers shrugging

"Well, if we completed the mating process we could mind link" I inform her.

"What is the mating process?" Layla asks innocently

"Oh, um well it's when I mark you, so that other males know you're mine and then we make love to one another." I say turning crimson

"Oh, okay great" Layla says choking a bit.

"So are we going for a swim?" I ask breaking to awkwardness.

"Yeah, let's go" She shouts running into the water

"You know, I might learn how to morph into a wolf. Then I could keep up with Red, and apparently when people are good at morphing they can become a whole new animal, like not creating one but the animal has its own personality and I can do everything a wolf does. With Nat's help I should be able to morph in a few weeks" Layla suggests, after our swim.

"That sounds cool. I'll help you as well" I reply

The sun starts setting and I hear rustling of leaves, I turn towards the noise but see nothing. I turn back to Layla and then in the corner of my eye I see a giant shadow...... 

A/N

To be continued......

Hey guys, do you like Red? 😍 

Does anyone want his or Nat's POV?

Don't forget to vote & comment, thanks! 💙 

Cya

Bookworms