19: Announcement

Layla's POV

I love Liam! Of course I love him, it's just taken me a while to realise it. Who wouldn't love Liam, he's funny, smart, sweet and a perfect mate.

"I always loved him," Nat says smugly

"Yeah well we aren't the same person, so I needed time to comprehend stuff," I retort

"Well at least we can now morph, but we need to do more training. We missed the rest of yesterday to finish training," Nat says changing the subject back to seriousness.

"Okay but Liam and I are going to cook a feast for the pack so we can announce that I'm his mate," I explain.

 "Fine but tomorrow we are training from 10 till 6 with only a few breaks," Nat sighs 

"Alright," I agree, blocking her from my mind and rolling over to face my mate.

Liam's grey blue eyes stare back at me, I gasp from fright but then end up laughing at myself. He just looks at me with a mixture of curiosity, confusion and adoration making me both sigh on the inside and laugh harder. A stitch grows at my side and I roll around the bed struggling to catch my breath. After a few seconds I stop laughing, and breath out slowly. Turning to my mate I see his concerned face looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Are you okay?" Liam asks pulling me onto his lap.

"Yeah I'm fine, just had a fright than laughed at myself." I answer leaning on him.

"So are we gonna go have brekky than start cooking that feast?" He suggests

"Yeah, just give me a minute to get changed and look presentable." I say getting up and heading to the wardrobe.

"Oh and baby I'm sorry for acting weird last night, I don't know what got into me," I apologise, as the thought comes to me.

"That's alright I think it had something to do with me marking you," Liam explains, still sitting on the bed and looking at me sighing.

~~~~~

"I love pancakes and maple syrup," I suggest as a breakfast idea to Liam.

"Okay, let's start cooking." He says happy with my suggestion.

I grab the ingredients and start, adding them together. Liam meanwhile heats up the pan and sets the table for two. I pour the batter into the pan making 4 large pancakes. I place two on mine and Liam's plate each and bring them to the table, Liam pulls out a chair for me and I sit down, once placing the plates gently on the table. We scoff down our food, as we realise how hungry we are from yesterday. We pack up then get ready again to start cooking our feast for the announcement.

I am making the desserts; Cheesecake, ice-cream and mud cake. I am also making the entrees, cob loaf (mainly for the pups) and small meat pies. Liam is making the main course, enchiladas, chicken Parmesan/parmigiana (par-me-sharna), a Caesar salad and lagsana. I start making the entrees, after 3 hours of hard work (mainly my self-control from eating all the meat pies) we take a break. Liam grabs to glasses of lemonade and some red velvet cake and brings it out to the deck. 

"Thanks baby, how's the cooking going for you?" I ask while sipping the cold lemonade, letting it cool me off.

"Great I finished the chicken Parmesan, and half way through the lagsana." He explains proudly

"Good job, I've finished the ice-cream and meat pies," I reply resting my head on his shoulder and sighing, closing my eyes.

Wake up.