39:Big Day

Layla's dress ^ 💖 If you're wondering, the dress is super stretchy so her baby can fit comfortably. 

Liam's POV

Today's the day. It's been a month since I proposed, Layla is 8 months along her pregnancy and is doing great. It will only be a small, simple wedding as we only had a month to plan and neither of us want a big wedding.

"You look great Liam!" Lawrence says smiling at me.

"Thanks, I'm actually nervous for some reason." I admit.

"That's normal, just like when I had to announce Susan as my Luna," Lawrence reassures me.

"Alright Beta Liam, we need you to finish getting ready. The guests are almost all seated." The planner, Brent, informs.

"Ok, thanks Brent," I reply, finishing tying my tie.

"Ready?" Lawrence asks.

"Always." I smirk, we used to always say this as teens before we went to something big.

The guests cheer as I walk past them. I step up onto the outside deck, that is decorated with vines. And go over my vows, nervously biting my lip. My mum gives me thumbs up and a giant smile and a grin spreads across my face. Everything will be fine.

The music snaps me out of my thoughts and I look up to see Layla walking down the aisle, my smile brightens at the sight of her. She is wearing a gorgeous mermaid style dress, I think, that fits to her figure perfectly to outline her curves and stomach.

She hands her bouquet to Bella, her best friend, and looks at me. The priest talks, then asks us for our vows.

"Layla, I wasn't sad or happy I was lonely. Until you came along, that night at Bella's wedding was fate. I got to hold you and look after you, and eventually I got to love you. I was overjoyed when you told me you loved me as well. I promise to be patient with you and love you forever. I am so thankful that you let me break down your walls and be your mate. I'm so sorry for what happened between us, but I am so lucky to have such a beautiful girl that came back to me. I won't let anyone ever hurt you or our family ever again." I say, looking at her earnestly. Then slip the silver diamond  ring on her finger.

"Oh Liam, you make my vow sound so stupid." Layla cries.

"Oh well, here goes. Liam I was broken, in a toxic relationship and I needed someone who would love me and respect me. I wanted you, but I had values and I took a risk and asked you to respect them. I did not believe that you would, as many of my former partners didn't, but I was overjoyed when you did. It made me fall harder for you. You make me happy, happier than I have been for ages. My friends and family told me what it was like to find someone you truly love, but I never thought I'd find it. Then you came into my life and changed that for me. I will always come back to you Liam, because I love you so much. I promise that I will care for you, love you and be there when you need me. The Lord has sent an amazing man into my life and I won't let him go." Layla says tears still running down her face, as she slips the black ring on my finger.

I gently wipe them away, smiling at her. A chorus of 'aww's go around the crowd.

"Do you Liam take Layla to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks.

"I do" I answer.

"Do you Layla take Liam to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He turns to Layla.

"I do." She responds.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!" the priest announces.

"You may kiss the bride." He says to me, stepping back.

I lean towards Layla and she does the same. Our lips meet, and I quickly wrap my arms around her waist while kissing her passionately. The crowd goes crazy and I pull away for air, looking at my beautiful, blushing wife.

We head inside for the reception, and food! Layla and I sit at head of the table and wait to be served. I slid my hand onto her thigh, and she tenses a little, frowning at me. I just smirk in return. Her frown transforms into a smirk and I tilt my head in confusion. Then before I can think it over, she leans towards me kissing me very passionately, stealing my breath. Many people wolf whistle as she pulls away, flushed but smirking.

We're all dancing, Layla's somewhere with her friends and I'm with mine.

"Man, you got so lucky," Aiden says patting me on the back.

I growl in response, "She's mine, so try not to check her out."

"Right, sorry Beta Liam." He hurriedly apologises.

"Good." I answer shortly.

I stride over to Layla and snake my arm around her waist, pulling her protectively against my side. She sighs snuggling to my chest.

"Would you like to dance?" I ask formally.

"Yes, I would." She plays along, smiling at me widely.

I lead her to the dance floor, and just like in movies people move apart for us. Well except for the occasional couple too entranced in their own world to notice the bride and groom.

The dj sees us and changes the music to our favourite song, say you won't let go by James Arthur. We sway to the music, I hold Layla close and think how lucky I am and how this song relates to us in so many ways. She didn't let me go, I helped her believe in herself again.

Layla winks at me and departs. I wait patiently for my wife to return and she does. She has changed into a shorter dress to dance in and twirls to me, smiling so brightly her eyes light up. I catch her and dip her, kissing her gently. The song slows to an end.

"I love you so much," I mumble into her shoulder, causing her to shiver.

"I love you too babe." She grins at me.

Liam and Layla's rings

A/N

Hey guys, almost done!

Comment and vote.

Also, thanks @lyandaespadas for the names💖💖

Cya

Bookworms