Kristin Amanda Thomas

What Ever Happened to the founder and president of the BSC, Kristy Thomas

Kristy Thomas discovered she was a lesbian in her freshman year of high school. She was the one who fought to keep the BSC going towards the end. She also fought to keep her crush on her longtime best friend, Mary Anne, a secret. At the start of senior year, the BSC officially ended, despite Kristy's best efforts. It was during senior year that Kristy started a romantic relationship with Mary Anne in secret. Kristy went to college in Boston, and majored in Education. Her secret relationship with Mary Anne lasted for nearly two years before Mary Anne ended it. The two of them remain friends, though their friendship is a little strained. Kristy returned to Stoneybrook after graduating, and taught fourth grade for several years. She did reach out to her father, but cut off contact with him after learning that he borrowed money from her older brothers, claiming he needed it to pay a medical bill, and then proceeded to spend it on alcohol and gambling. Kristy stayed in contact with the BSC, except for Stacey and Dawn. Kristy ended up marrying Abby Stevenson. Kristy is now the principal of SES (Stoneybrook Elementary School). Kristy and Abby have adopted twin boys, Kyle and Kenny.  

What Ever Happened to Kristy's oldest brother, Charlie Thomas?

Charlie Thomas had a pretty typical life. The biggest fight he and Kristy ever got into was over him hooking up with Janine Kishi in the Junk Bucket during a Babysitter's Club meeting. He stayed in touch with Janine throughout college, and after he graduated they resumed their relationship. Charlie gave money to his father, which he then squandered. Charlie didn't break off contact until he became a father himself. Charlie waited until Janine was done with her schooling to propose to her. They were engaged for two years before Janine broke it off. Charlie was devastated, and became depressed. He then reconnected with an old high school girlfriend, Sarah. The two married, settled back into Stoneybrook and had four children, three boys and a girl. 

What Ever Happened to Kristy's older brother, Sam Thomas?  

Sam Thomas dated Stacey McGill on and off in the beginning of his college years (and the end of her high school years). He did not finish college. College life did not suit him, and he was crestfallen after Stacey rejected his proposal. He is now the manager of a general store a few towns away from Stoneybrook, and has been for several years. He was desperate to have his dad back in his life, so he gave money to his father. After learning how his father was spending it, Sam stopped sending him money and went a long time without seeing him. They have a limited amount of contact now. Sam married a girl he met at his store. Sam is the stepfather of the child his wife had in a previous relationship. 

What Ever Happened to Kristy's younger brother, David Michael Thomas

David Michael is a lawyer now, and he lives in Stamford. He married his college girlfriend, and they have a daughter together. 

What Ever Happened to Kristy's stepsister, Karen Brewer

Karen Brewer never stopped being eccentric. She lives in Wisconsin with her little brother, and seven cats. Karen has very few friends, and doesn't speak to her family often. She works at a local Wal-Mart. Karen is a Wiccan.

What Ever Happened to Kristy's stepbrother, Andrew Brewer?  

Andrew Brewer grew up in Karen's shadow. He identifies as asexual. Andrew has a boring office job. He lives with Karen and her seven cats in a dreary Wisconsin condo.  

What Ever Happened to Kristy's adopted little sister, Emily Michelle Thomas-Brewer

Emily Michelle went to college in Ohio, and stayed there for the rest of her life. She met her husband there, and the two of them hit it off after discovering that they were both adopted from Vietnam through an adoption agency called Love Bundles. They are now in the process of adopting a Vietnamese little girl through that same agency.