Mallory Pike

What Ever Happened to everyone's favorite red-headed junior officer, Mallory Pike

Mallory gained a new little sister at age fourteen named Ava, and a new little brother named Jack at age seventeen. The arguments over whether or not her youngest brother, Jack was the child of Mr. Pike ended in divorce when Jack was two years old. Mallory is still bitter about this, and with how she was treated growing up, so she doesn't speak to either one of her parents as a result. Mal graduated as salutatorian from Riverbend Hall Boarding School. She went on to attend Smith College and graduate with honors. Mal then moved to Vermont and now lives in a cozy cabin with her partner, Tori. Mal identifies as a demisexual lesbian. Mal had moderate success with her first children's book, with illustrations by Tori, and the two are hard at work on a sequel. 

What Ever Happened to Mallory's brother, Adam Pike

Adam married Lynette, an exchange student from France that the Pikes once housed, and is now the father of five. He lives in the Pike's childhood home. Adam and Jordan own and operate a small business. 

What Ever Happened to Mallory's brother, Jordan Pike

Jordan married Cassie, a girl who Lynette set him up with. The pair have three daughters together. They live down the road from where Jordan grew up. Jordan and Adam own and operate a small business. 

What Ever Happened to Mallory's brother, Bryon Pike?

Bryon came out as gay, and began dating Dawn Schafer's brother, Jeff. The pair tragically died young in a car accident. 

What Ever Happened to Mallory's brother, Nicky Pike

Nicky married Haley Braddock. The happy couple had three daughters of their own, and have adopted a little boy. They settled in Stoneybrook. Haley had a short stint reading tarot cards after college to earn extra cash. Nicky is bisexual. 

What Ever Happened to Mallory's sister, Vanessa Pike? 

Vanessa married her young and handsome high school English teacher. They have two daughters together. Vanessa is a librarian in Stoneybrook. 

What Ever Happened to Mallory's sister, Margo Pike

Margo Pike married Carolyn Arnold. (Marilyn Arnold moved abroad with her fiance). The two live in Stoneybrook and have no plans to have children. Margo and Carolyn both like to knit, and have started a small knitting business. Margo also works at a local department store, and Carolyn works as a children's "scientific magician" at birthday parties on the side to earn extra cash. They own many cats. 

What Ever Happened to Mallory's sister, Claire Pike

Claire moved to New Hampshire and lives there with Jamie Newton. The two have plans for a wedding sometime soon. She works at a childcare center, and is thinking about adopting kids after she is married. Jamie is a firefighter. Claire owns several hamsters and is skilled at making balloon animals.  

What Ever Happened to the newest Pikes, Ava and Jack? 

Ava is engaged to a guy several years her senior, and plans to move to Texas. She has a daughter from a previous relationship. Jack is traveling across the country in a van with his girlfriend.