Claudia Lynn Kishi

What Ever Happened to the vice president of the BSC, Claudia Kishi

Claudia Kishi became depressed in her senior year of high school. The rest of the Babysitter's Club had graduated, and the club hadn't been operating for a year. However, she turned to her art for comfort. She attended Stoneybrook Community College for two years before her parents allowed her to follow her dream of going to art school. Claudia has been working on a tribute to her late grandmother, Mimi, for many years. Claudia moved to New York (although not the city), and lives in a condo with her boyfriend, Kevin Stockwell. Her boyfriend is a glasses-wearing vegan that she met in art school. Claudia is now a vegetarian, but she can never give up her beloved junk food. Kevin teaches art at a community college, and Claudia is a middle school art teacher. She kept in touch with all members of the BSC, except for Dawn though she has tried. The only member she really sees anymore is Stacey. 

What Ever Happened to Claudia's genius older sister, Janine Kishi

Janine is a certified genius. She has a doctorate degree. In high school, she spent her time either in her room or hooking up with Charlie Thomas in the Junk Bucket. She kept in touch with Charlie for years, and after he graduated from college, they resumed their relationship. Charlie even moved into her apartment. After Janine was done with her many years of schooling, Charlie proposed. After a two year long engagement, Janine ended it. It is unknown exactly why she did it. Janine works for the government, and has many parakeets. Recently, Anna Stevenson moved in with her. It is rumored that the two of them have a relationship.