| Chapter 1 |

Hiro smiled.

He laughed.

Hiro took pictures with his fans.

Signed a few autographs and gave out a little wink whenever he felt like it (his fans loved that). Then, his fingers were interlocked together with the person next to him and Hiro looked at them before he smiled adoringly.

The man he was with smiled for the cameras as well before his warm brown eyes locked with Hiro's. He gave out his most charming smile, the ones that always made Hiro's heart flutter. His cheeks reddened slightly as he grinned before he looked back to the crowd in front of him. They made their way down the red carpet for the awards ceremony tonight.

Lights flashed and fans screamed as they walked inside. Their fingers tightened together and Hiro gently morphed another smile on his face. He sighed softly to himself as they were escorted to their seats and they sat down, next to each other before breaking their interlocked hands.

The ceremony award began and the night was just starting to become beautiful.

They won for the Best Actor award and for the Best Role Played award. Hiro didn't expect anything less than that as he cheered for the man once he went on stage, then in return, the man pecked his right cheek as he went to collect his award.

It was a beautiful night. What more could Hiro ask?

Once the ceremony was done with, they walked out of the auditorium together, close, side by side until they smiled and just flashed their brilliant smiles to the cameras and adoring fans. Then, their limo came into their view and they got in.

And—

Cut.

Immediately, Hiro moved as far away as he could from the taller man and took in a shuddering breath. He took his right hand and immediately tried to rub his cheek where the man had last touched him with his lips. "God, we're never doing that again. You! You don't have to freaking put your lips on my cheeks! That's—that's gross, Tadashi!"

The taller man, Tadashi, sighed and relaxed as if a huge burden was lifted from his shoulders. He loosened his tie as he slumped deeper into his seat. The tension started to roll off his shoulders before he glanced at Hiro. "What else was I supposed to do? Just hold your hand throughout the night? That's just childish, Hiro. And besides, it's not like I'm the one who requested for 'more public PDA'."

Hiro sharpened his glare at Tadashi and shuddered internally at the words. "Just—stay away from me."

"My pleasure," Tadashi retorted curtly and then silence filled in between them.

Hiro didn't want this to happen. He was stuck in an unhappy imaginary relationship with Tadashi Hamada (No, Hiro Hamada and Tadashi Hamada are not from the same descendant or related in any way, thank you very much! We're not!) or his actor name, Tadashi Takachiho. How? It was quite simple really. It all started with that stupid movie called 'Big Hero 6' few years ago.

Yeah. That.

They acted as siblings in there, not much to decipher from that. Hiro was the younger sibling and Tadashi was his older brother who supposedly killed himself trying to save some douchebag. That part was Hiro's favourite scene but that wasn't the point. The point was his fans; his lovely (irritating and obviously could be the most stupid people on the planet at some times) fans said that there was something more going on between Hiro and Tadashi outside of the sets.

Then the backstage-scenes were released and Hiro had to act civil (god, that cringe) with Tadashi throughout the entire shooting time. The fans loved it and just within the first few hours of that backstage scene being released, his fans, Tadashi's fan, heck, even the Queen of England's fans started to think that maybe Hiro was indeed in a secret relationship with Tadashi and that all this 'I-hate-you-but-I'm-trying-my-best-to-be-civil-with-you-for-the-cameras' act was just a cover-up for their—

Interlaced By Hatred | Hidashi AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें