Park Woojin

PARK WOOJIN IS LEGIT MY BIAS AND I LOVE HIM SO FREAKING MUCH SO HERE IS THE DIRTY SIDE OF ME THINKING ABOUT HIM. Welcome to the dark side...

*YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

Woojin and I just finished our dance practice, we were all sweating like pigs (huehuehue) I wasn't exactly friends with him in the first place until we got paired up for a dance in our dance studio.

I mean, he was pretty shy around me but eventually opened up to me. Not going to lie, I did start to develop a huge crush on him. I also noticed that he's been really weird around me lately and I wonder why...

Today was going to be our last practice until we perform. I really hope that we will succeed!

Time skip to after the performance.

We were finally done, we were sweaty but we were happy that we finally finished the dance and the crowd loved us.

I was walking around backstage when I stumble upon Woojin once again, he pulled me by the wrist and dragged me to a room where no one was around.

"I really like you, Y/N. I've been trying to tell you for all these weeks." He confessed, blushing.

"I really like you too-" my words got cut off by his lips crashing into mines.

Soon our adrenaline came to us and our eyes were different from normal. I looked at him and he just nodded and smiled. He picked me up by my thighs and carried me to a table, he placed me gently on the table as if I was fragile.

He slowly unbutton my shirt and slid his hands on my breasts, he then undone my bra and started to suck on my breasts. My moans got the best of me and I was a moaning mess from his touch, my moans turned him on and I could see his erection from afar. He then slid his hands to my womanhood, noticing that I wasn't even wearing any panties.

"Oh bad girl, not wearing any panties?" He smirked and started to finger me with 2 fingers.

He then added one more finger that almost made me scream.

He started to kiss me from my jawline to my thighs, he slowly made his way to my womanhood and licked it.

"Ah~ Don't t-tease me.." I said, desperately.

He obeyed me and started to eat me out and neck I felt like I was going to Heaven (In a good way, you're not dying yet)

After he ate me out, I cupped his chin and pushed him down to a chair.

"Now it's your turn, baby boy" I smirked and kissed his lips passionately as I sat on him, grinding my unclothed pussy on his crotch, which is covered by his pants.

He moaned and so did I.

"Oh god, why are you so sexy...?" I said, seductively as I unbuckled his pants.

I saw his member and it was hella big and veiny. I felt as if my mouth drooled at the sight of it. He smirked at my reaction and pointed at his member.

I nodded and rubbed my hand on his member, I decided to tease him and only licked his he tip of his member.

"Gah~ Don't tease!" He commanded.

I obeyed and took his member full, not even half of it could fit in my mouth. Then how will it fit inside me....?

He moaned and said,

"Oh you're d-doing great." He moaned.

He came inside my mouth and I swallowed. "You taste sweet, baby boy." I swiped the left over cum that was at the side of my mouth with my hand.

I then straddled myself on his member and slowly pushed him inside me.

"Oh god you're so tight" He said and he gripped onto my waist, leaving bruises.

He then thrusted upwards to me and I started to moan uncontrollably.

We switched positions and he pushed me to the table, bending me over.

He then thrusted from behind and went on incredible human pace.

I kept moaning until he reached my G-spot, that's when I started to scream and he had to cover my mouth.

Until we heard a twist on the knob...

Shit.