Park Jihoon

Requested by @SanhaIsMine
Sexy?

"Haha, you're so cute." I pinched Jihoon's cheek as we were sitting on the floor of the living room.

"Yah, I'm sexy okay?" He said as he pouted. I shook my head in disagreement.

"Aniyo, you're way too cute to be sexy." I said as I teased him more.

He looked at me with stern eyes, his voice deepened. "I will show you what's cute then." He said as he bit his lips.

I gulped when he started crawling towards me, getting nearer and nearer. I was frozen with my eyes widen at his actions.

As he got closer, he pinned me down on the floor with both of my hands pinned at the side of my head.

He licked his lips and attacked my lips with his, we were kissing and he bit my lips making me gasp, making him an opportunity to access his tongue inside.

We started making out and his hand made its way down to my waist while my hand played with his hair and my nail going across his nape of his neck.

He made small circles on my hips making me shiver, he knew what he was doing.

We stopped kissing and we looked at each other, the both of us looked at each other's lips.

"Your lips are so swollen and sexy..." He said as he

We looked at each other and we dived into it again, the kiss this time, it was much more heated and passionate.

We broke it off and he took off my shirt, revealing my exposed chest since I did not wear any bra.

"God, you're so beautiful." He said as he attacked my neck.

He left wet kisses and he kissed my sweet spot, I moaned loudly.

I felt him smirk and he sucked on my sweet spot, I moaned and tug on his hair.

He stopped and took off his clothes and my leftover clothing.

"Fuck me, Jagiya..." I moaned as I felt needy by his touch.

"Patience, princess." He pecked my lips and stroked my thigh with his finger and his finger stroked my pussy.

"So wet for me, Jagiya." He whispered onto my ear.

"Ah... Jihoon-ah..." I said as I was sensitive by his touch.

"My name is not Jihoon right now, princess." He said as he stopped.

"Ah, don't stop.. Oppa.." I said as I was needy, I never really called him oppa. It was very rare for me to call someone oppa.

He nods and he positioned himself at my entrance.

"Are you ready, princess?" He gave me a concerned look.

"Yes.. Oppa.."

He then thrusted into me and I moaned very loudly.

He moved in and out of me, "God, you're so fucking tight." He cussed and moaned.

"Ah... Faster Oppa." I said in a desperate tone.

He obeyed me and went on a very fast pace that I couldn't even breathe properly.

He put his hands on my hips and thrusted even faster into me.

I held onto his shoulder for more support and tugged his hair a bit. He groaned each time I tugged on his hair and damn, it's so attractive.

The cutie boy that I once knew turned into a total different person, he was so god damn sexy.

After a few thrusts, it got sloppy and he whispered into my ear.

"I'm going to cum, princess." He confessed.

"Same.." I said, even though I came more than two times already.

Then after one last thrust, he pulled out and came onto my stomach.

I wiped it on my finger and licked it, I smiled at him cutely. "You taste so sweet, Jagiya."

"You're sweeter." He said and he kissed me as he pulled me closer for a hug and hid his face into my shoulder since he was so flustered.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

💫💫💫