Bae Jinyoung

Requested by @BaeJinDeep
Don't talk.

Jinyoung is my best friend, he doesn't really talk but once he says, he's a complete savage. Disrespecting his elder ones, making jokes, and extremely weird. But thats what I like about him.

I've always had this huge crush on him ever since we've met, his face is so small and he's absolutely handsome that whenever I see him, I'd melt.

I was planning on confessing him tonight, on our sleepover at his house. Yes, I've been to his house before and his parents love me and so does mine, loves him.

I got all of my necessary items inside my backpack, all of my panties, bras, you know, girl stuff.

I sling my backpack over my shoulder and said goodbye to my parents. Then I walked to his house, being all excited and nervous at the same time.

"How the heck am I going to confess to him...." I said, nervously.

I mean, he doesn't mean like he likes me or anything, he never gives me any clues.

While thinking, I realize that I was in front of his house, I rang the doorbell signaling that someone was there.

The door opened and it was his mother, Mrs. Bae.

"Oh sweetie! Glad to see you here," She smiled at me as if I was so precious to her.

"Actually.... My husband and I are trying to get alone time tonight so we won't be in the husband today, we will be back tomorrow," She took a rest after what she said and continued, "are you okay with that?"

I just nodded nervously.

Me and Jinyoung..

Alone..

At night?

I mentally slapped myself because of my dirty minded thoughts.

"He's in his room-" Mrs. Bae got interrupted by her beloved husband, "honey, are you ready? And oh, heyyy Y/N"

"Hi sir..." I greeted politely.

"Well, we have to go now, take care child!" She said as she winked as if she thinks anything is going to happen.

"Goodbye, have fun!" I waved them goodbye as they got out of the house and inside the car, soon driving off.

I went upstairs to Jinyoung's room knocking on his door. Then footsteps started to move to the door, opening it.

There revealed, my crush and best friend, Bae Jinyoung. I gulped nervously as he was wearing a simple white T-Shirt and shorts, but his hair was wet making him look so hot and ruuuuuddddee.

"Ah, heyy come inside." He said, welcoming me inside his room.

We sat down on his bed and talked for awhile, everything was going well until I accidentally fell off the bed and looked at something, rather inappropriate.

There, under the bed, stood a pile of CDs, not ordinary ones but ones with naked girls on the cover. I gasped and grabbed him, revealing to him.