Hwang Minhyun

Requested by @Baby_Hwi

Innocence

Minhyun and I have been in a relationship for a couple of months now. He's always been so pure and innocent, a bit hesitate too.

But that's what I like about him, he cares a lot for me and I was his first girlfriend since he always been in texting-relationship but not exactly a real one.

But I did wish that he would have some dirtiness in his mind, you know?

I decided to surprise him by stopping by at his house without telling him and luckily, I have copies of his keys.

I brought some snacks, games, and etc to do at his house.

Once I arrived at his house, I unlocked the door quietly but when I unlocked the door, I heard muffled noises from upstairs.

I put down the things that I've brought on the kitchen counter and made my way upstairs, the voices lead me to his bedroom where I heard moans of a girl and skin slapping.

I was shocked and I opened the door, slightly.

I was thinking, "Is he cheating on me?!" I was so angry but when the inside of the room revealed. It revealed a girl getting fucked on the TV. I was relieved at first but then I realized.

Minhyun...? Watching THIS?!

I covered my mouth with my hand when I saw Minhyun literally masturbating to the TV.

"AH, WHAT THE FUCK." I accidentally yelled and Minhyun quickly stopped his movements and covered himself.

"Y-Y/N...?!" He asked very startled, but sweat was dripping from his chin due to, you know, masturbating...

"H-How and w-when did you get here..." He asked, still very frightened.

"I was going to surprise you!" I said, still shocked as my throat was dry.

He looks down shyly and tried to cover more of his body.

I never knew Minhyun would do this and it was very shocking.

I walked inside the room, slowly.

I sat down next to him, shyly.

"You know, it's never a bad thing to fill your needs." I said, hesitating.

He finally looked up at me and his eyes were filled with lust.

"Minhyun-" I got interrupted by him pinning me down on the bed as we could still hear the moans on the TV.

"Can I fill your needs then?" He said as he licked his lips.

"Minhyun-" I said but yet interrupted by him again.

"It's my first time, so teach me..." He said and continued, "mommy..." He finished his words and bit his lips, making me lose it. Soon my eyes were filled with lust and my hormones were taking over.

I pinned him down on the bed, "mommy will fill your needs.." I said and then I kissed his lips passionately, moving my kisses down from his jawline to his V-line.

I pulled the blanket that he covered himself with further down and licked his V-line.

"Now, relax." As I put my finger on his chin, making him stare at me in shock.

I pulled the blanket down until it showed his member, hard.

I kissed his tip and licked it as he winced at the sudden pleasure once again.

I licked his member and slowly put it into my mouth, moving my head up and down at a fast pace.  Which made him into a moaning mess.

He came into my mouth and I swallowed it all, licking the leftovers that was at the corners of my lips.

Then took off my clothes and pointed his Member at my entrance.

"Are you ready, baby boy?" I asked, seductively and he nodded.

I got into a cowgirl position and I started to go up and down as both of us filled the room with sinful sounds.

Both of us were breathing hard and couldn't control our moans as we were a mess.

Then he flipped me over and he put my legs over his shoulder, pounding into me.

My moans got even louder and so did he, put sweat down from our chin and we kissed each other passionately as he pounded into me.

Then he got me on all fours and thrusted from behind.

"Ah~ mommy, you're so t-tight." As his voice hitched by his moans.

While he was pounding into me, I cane multiple times and then he came. Both of us stopped and lied on the bed, breathing hard and sweating nonstop.

Then he pulled the blanket on both of us and hugged me.

"Thank you. Mommy." He said, kissing my forehead.