Lee Daehwi

Requested by @DJRavenBeast
Honestly I don't have dirty thoughts of Daehwi since he's such a innocent child. So I thought pretty hard for you guys. I hope you guys enjoyyyy.

Play

Daehwi rushed into my room and excitedly asked me, "Noona, can you play with me...?" He pouts, holding up a game console.

I nodded because I couldn't resist his cuteness.

We walked out into the living room to play, thankfully the other members, they were out doing their busy schedule.

Daehwi and I played for quite some time and he ends up losing most of the games we played.

"Yah, this is not fair! You're just too good." He playfully said.

"Aish, you're so childish. When will you grow up?" I teased.

He scoffs and stares at me intensely, "you think I'm a child?" He smirks. (This reminds me of produce

"Better watch what you say, Noona. " He said as he bit his lips. I gulped because I was so nervous and froze still.

Then he started to kiss my lips passionately, started to kiss done from my jawline to my neck.

He left hickeys all over my neck and I moaned each time he sucked my neck.

"Ah~ D-Daehwi." I was surprised because Daehwi has always been innocent until now.

Then he took off my shirt, revealing my chest.

"Ah.. Naughty noona, not wearing a bra." He said as he licked his lips. His hands started massaging my breasts as I moaned loud for him to hear.

He then sucked me breasts and I moaned even louder from before. He kissed from my stomach to my thighs.

He sat up and put me on his lap, removing my soft material of shorts. He started to rub my clit and I moaned into his ears, he then shoved 2 fingers inside me and I gasped and moaned as he started to go on a fast pace.

I came and he licked his fingers clean.

"Mmm, you taste so good."

I then unbuckled his jeans, revealing his member standing up, hard.

I smirked and got on his member slowly, his member wasn't even half inside me. Finally it was all inside me and I winced in pain.

But I still attempted to ride him. I started to go up and down as the pain started to fade away and turn into pleasure. He was already moaning and breathing hard.

Then we heard the front door unlocking.

OH SHIT...

Sorry that this one is a bit short since I didn't have any ideas for innocent Daehwi. :(((