Chapter 1: Selling Your Soul

---
Before I start, the writing is mine, but the idea isn't! Please enjoy the first chapter!
---
I sigh, as I get up for school. 'Another day of torture, another day of being alone.' I thought. Oh sorry, I didn't see you there. My name is Y/N L/N, and I am a lonely person. Oh you want to know about my life before senior year? I guess I can tell you.

When I was born, I was told that I was 8 months old, instead of 9. My lungs weren't fully developed, and was hooked up to breathing tubes to make sure I stayed alive.
When I was two years old, I learned how to talk, and could already walk. According to my mother, my first work was "fuck". But I really don't believe her.
When I was 5, my father walked out on my mother and I. My mom soon became a drunk, and actually started to abuse me. Which is completely uncool.
When I was 10, the bullying started. I had friends, but they became my bullies too. I trusted them with my secrets, but They used them against me.
When I was 13, the bullying became physical. So my mother and my bullies were harming me.
When I was 15, my mother committed suicide. She could not take it anymore. So I moved in with my dad.
When I was 17, my dad got into a car crash and instantly died. But I  was almost 18, so I got a small apartment and a part time job.
And that leads up to now.

As I walked to school, I put my hood up. I wanted to leave this torture, that we had to go to. But sadly, I cannot. I made there, and sighed. It was the last day of finals.

~Timeskip to after school~

I walked back to my apartment. I walked in, and set my stuff down. I walkedover my closet and thought for a minute. 'Maybe I can get myself a friend.' And I pulled out my Satan summoning shit.

(Woah. You really want Satan as your friend?
Reader: Yes
Okay fine)

I set up the ritual with ease. I light the candles, and said aloud, "Conjuro te domne Satanas, egrediebatur veni igitur et fac a paciscor cum spíritu tuo."

(I summon thee, oh lord Satan, please come forth, and make a deal with thy. FYI, not a real ritual, doing a made up one for the book.)

I noticed that the candles blew out, and I opened my eyes, and saw the sexiest man I have ever saw. I looked him dead in the eye. "I want to make a deal." I said loud and clear. Something I have never done before. I hands were shaking, but I ignored them.
"Go on." The man had spoke, he had a low, gravelly voice. I liked it.
"I want to sell my soul, so you could be my friend." I said, a little shyly.
"Why are you selling your soul for that, darling? Can't you make friends?" He had asked.
"I actually can't make friends, everyone hates me. I am a freak, and I am lonely." I spoke, my voice cracking a bit.
He sighed, and looked at me. "Okay, I suppose. You only get a year, then your time is up. Miss...?"
"Y/N. Y/N L/N. But call me Y/N." I stated.
"I am Satan, as you know. Do you mind if I stay the night?" Satan asked.
"I don't mind, after all, that's what friends are for." I stated.
---
Wow. That was long. Anyways, thanks for reading! It is currently 11:46 p.m. I probably should sleep. But nah. Another part should be out tomorrow!