Chapter 4: A Day Of School

---
"The door across from mine." And with that you went to bed.
---
Your PoV

RING RING RING RI- SMASH

"Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit!" You jumped, hitting your alarm clock.
"Am I the piece of shit?" Satan asked, eyebrows raised.

"No! No. This is the piece of shit, not you!" You motioned to the alarm clock.
"Ohhhh..." He said, twittling his thumbs. "I suppose you have stuff to do today."
"Y-yeah. I have to go to school. See you when I'm done?" You asked.
"How about five?" He asked, sheepishly smiling.
"That works." You said, smiling. You began getting ready for school. You wore (female):

Male: A genderbent version of the clothing above

You made your way to your car, frowning to yourself. You didn't want to go, because well, let's show you. It was your freshmen year, and these sophomores decided that you would be their plaything. They had harassed, assaulted, and even raped you. (I'm so sorry for writing this, sadly I can relate to part of this.)

You made your way to school, not ready for what your peers had to throw at you.

~Timeskip~

It was the hour before lunch, you had made it through the beginning of the day without any hiccups. You didn't speak to anyone, because you had no friends and the teachers hated you. (Because you so damn fine.)

"Oh ho ho! Lookie who we have here! The bitch that stole money from me!" A guy yelled at you, causing you to shiver.
"I-I h-have not done s-such a thing!" You snapped, while stuttering.
"Look, she can't even lie without her voice quivering!" With that, the guy and his friends started to kick and beat you up. The teacher seemed to smile, allowing these kids beat you up. You coughed up blood, while your vision started to go dark.

"Lucifer... help.... me..." You thought, and then everything went dark.