Chapter 5: "Umm..." "They Hurt You?"

---
RECAP:

"Lucifer... help.... me..." You thought, and then everything went dark.

---

Lucifer's PoV 

Y/N prayed to me? It sounded weak, and I know human's are weak but, she/he/they sounded defeated. She/he/they has shown balls that even most lower class demons wouldn't dare attempt to show. She/he/they is/are super kind to me, as well. Better go see what this alright human needs. 

A red pentagram showed under my form, and I appeared beside her. She/he/they was bleeding, heavily. I felt anger pool into my very form, seeing her/him/them all beat up. I picked up her's/his/their's bloody form and teleported us back to her home. Even if I am the Devil, I still am an archangel. I quickly healed her/him/their form, and left. "I am killing who ever did this too you, Y/N. Nobody hurts my friend." I said, before I could even think about it.

I teleported back to her/his/their school, disguising myself as a teenage human male. "That pathetic waste of space is kinda hot, too bad she/he/they is/are to awkward to hang with us." I heard a male voice say. 'That bitch.' 
"Hey guys, who you talking about?" I asked, swallowing my anger.
"Why do you want to know?" One asked, pissed
"Because I know where everyone in this school lives, and I could be of service to you guys." I offered.
"Y/N L/N." All of them smirked, and so did I. 
"Too easy." I whispered, and snapped my fingers. They all dropped dead, their souls fell within Hell, into the worst torture chambers. I disappeared, heading to Y/N's place to make sure she is fine. 

Timeskip

Y/N PoV

My eyes opened, light filling my vision. When I could see once again, I looked around to find that I was in my room. "How'd I get here, the last thing I remember was..." I whispered.
"I brought you here." Lucifer said, and I looked at him.
"T-thank you. I didn't expect you to care." I mumbled, looking at my hands.
"What? Of course I care, you are the sweetest and most bearable human I have ever met." He blurted out, and I smiled lightly.
"Ummm..." I started, and he looked up.
"Why did they hurt you?" He asked, serious now.
"Because I apparently stole from them." I whispered, and he growled.
"Did they do anything else?" He asked, worried.
"A lot of things." I said. 
"You don't need to go school ever again, but if you want to I am going with you to make sure nothing happens to you, okay?" He asked, and I nodded. 
"Can I get up?" I asked.
"No, what do you want?" He asked.
"Tacos." I similed, and he snapped his fingers, and tacos appeared on my lap. 
"Eat up, sweetheart." He smirked, and my cheeks flushed pink.

-------

Thank you guys for trying to summon Satan! Love you!