Chapter 6: What Is Hell Like?

---
RECAP:
"Eat up, sweetheart." He smirked, and my cheeks flushed pink.
---
"T-thank you." I whispered, starting to eat my tacos.
"Are you alright? Your face is very pink, are you sick? I know humans are very fragile beings." Lucifer spoke.
I shook my head, "Fine! I'm fine!"
I squeaked as he moved closer. "Are you sure? You seem very, very flustered."
"I... uh... am not sick. I am b-blushing, something humans do when they are embrassed. Blood rushes to their face, making i-it a red or pink color." I explained.
"Why are embrassed?" He asked.
"Nobody has ever called me s-sweetheart." I stuttered, finding my face.
"A pet name, gets you fluster. But you can summon me and make me your friend for a year? Humans are so weird." He shook his head, hiding the fact he wanted to laugh.
"I can't help that I am a loser with no friends." I whispered.
He grabbed my wrists, pulling them away from my face. "You are not a loser. You are brave, beautiful, strong, lovable, and wonderful under that stoic mask. If you weren't, I wouldn't of grown to like you as a friend."

(Luci being an amazing bean, so much love for this boi)

"Y-you see me as a friend?" I asked, tears welling in my eyes.
"I... uhm... yeah." Lucifer spoke, noticing my tears. I shook his hands off my wrists and engulfed him in a hug. "Thank you!" I shouted, hiding my face in his 4shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist, shocked by my reaction. "Um, you're welcome."

I must of fell asleep, because I awoke in my bed. I had a question. I stood up and scampered out of my room, looking for my best friend. "Luci?" I asked, my voice unsure.
"Luci? Really?" Lucifer asked, snickering.
"D-do you not like it?" I fiddled with my thumbs.
"I think is perfect." He spoke petting my head.
"I have a question." I quired.
"And that is?" He asked, curious.
"What is Hell like?" I asked, my voice indifferent.
"Well, it's very hot. The sky is color of blood, the grassy fields are a vivid red color, the clouds are always black, the soil is a maroon color, and a lot of fires outside my castle." He spoke, smiling to me.
"What does your castle look like?" I asked.
"You'll see it, you're going there."
"Am I, or are you trying to keep it a secret?"
"You'll find out, cutie."
"Are you trying to boost my self esteem?"
-----
I'M BACK! Updates are every Thursday!

Sorry for it being short.

Word count: 536