Chapter 2: Friendship With The Devil

---
"I don't mind, after all, that's what friends are for." I stated.
---
I had walked over to the closet, and grabbed the air mattress and some extra blankets. Satan looked at me weird, but I brushed it off. I motioned for him to follow me, and he did. I showed him to my room, which I sat the air mattress down on the floor next to the bed and the blankets on the bed.
"Would you like a tour of my humble abode?" I asked.
"Why not?" He spoke, going with the flow.
"Okay follow me." I ordered. He chuckled, and followed me. I lead him to the living room, "Here is the living room! Where I had summoned you."
"I found it funny when you used the short and sweet summoning." He said, chuckling.
"Har har." I grabbed his hand and lead him to the kitchen. "This is the Kitchen where all the delicious tacos are made!" (I am so sorry if you are vegan or vegetarian[?])
"You sure have a love for tacos." He enquired, smiling.
"Hell yeah!" I shouted, excited by fact I've just made Satan smile. I dragged him to the other rooms, making small jokes here and there. I made him smile and laugh! We walked back into my room, and took the air mattress out of its bag. I soon rolled it out on the floor, and grabbed the pump. I hooked the pump up the spot where you pump air into it. I turned on the pump, and made its signature growl. As the air mattress blew up, I looked at Satan, who was intrigued by the air mattress. "Can I sleep on it?" He queried.
"Of course!" I chimed in, smiling. As soon the air mattress was blown up, I looked at Satan. "No jumping on it."
"Okay..... Mom." He snickered.
"Okay, son. Time for bed!" I jokingly said, while throwing a pillow at him. He laughed, smiling like a child. He had laid down on the air mattress, and you threw the blankets on him. I felt the loneliness arise again, causing me to sigh. Satan looked puzzeled, and sat up. "Hey, I have an idea. Let's play 20 questions."
I looked him dead in the eye, responding a "Sure."
"Favorite color?" He had asked.
"F/C. Favorite Movie?" I asked.
"Karla. Favorite TV show?" He questioned.
"Supernatural!" I nearly shouted, but then calmed down. "Favorite flower?"
"Lavenders. Birthday?"
"(Birthday Month, and Day)..."

~Timeskip, and Satan's PoV~

I heard light snoring and I looked over at the mere human. They had fallen asleep. I chuckled, while taking a stand, and tip-toed to her bed. I grabbed their blanket and pulled it over, causing them to blush.
---
That's what friendship is like with the Devil! Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!