💔2💔

As we walk into Brennen's place, i almost immediately feel uncomfortable. He didn't even bother greeting me, all i got was a quick nod and then he went right back to chatting away with Colby.

'God, i knew i shouldn't have agreed to come along, im already regretting this decision..'

Once Colby had set up his camera and all that jazz, we all sat down on the couch and he began recording.

"What's up guys its Colby here again, ya know, your most favorite youtuber." He said with a toothy grin while Brennen played along and I felt to awkward to do anything so I just laughed. It was fake by the way, but not completely, i guess.

"so today, I have Brennen and Sam here with me and we are going to just do something simple for this video, nothing too crazy."

I looked at him curiously and he smiled down at me, which by the way sped up my heart beat real quick.

"so yesterday i tweeted that i was going to do a q&a and asked you guys to comment any questions you had for us and i got a LOT of replies so, lets get started!"

A good 45 minuets have passed and I have never felt more left out of a video in my entire youtube career. Literally the whole time Brennen and Colby had been talking and joking with eachother. And on top of that, 95% of the questions seemed to be for just Colby and/or Brennen. It would be something like "Are you much happier now that you two have become friends?" and "How much stronger has your friendship grown in the past 2 years?" 

But there was one question that had me questioning our entire friendship and if it even fucking exists anymore.

"You and Brennen seem to be close, are you guys ever going to start a duo channel together? And if so, here's your first subscriber!"

And his response broke me even more..

"hmm, maybe in the near future! you never know what could happen. And if we do, which is pretty likely,  its gonna be a helluva journey but hey, as long we're having fun and you guys are enjoying the content!"

'Why did he say that with so much glee and excitement? Are we..are we really falling apart?'

"Haha, you said that like we already have a duo channel." Brennen added. He gave me a quick glance and the look on his face gave it away that i don't stand a chance at stopping this from happening.

"well we might as well, you've been in like the past 8 of my videos and vice versa." 

Both of them looked at one another with strong reverence and admiration. I can already hear the "Brolby" fans screaming the rest of the oxygen out of their lungs.

'I remember when he looked at me like that once upon a time ago..'

heh, guess i have been replaced..haven't I?