💔3💔

Okay so I am sooo so so very sorry for not updating this story. A lot has happened in the past 2 months and it's been hard to find time for this story, but I know there are no excuses for my absence. Sorry for not being active and I also apologize if this chapter is short and crappy, it's been a while:(
Enjoy.. I hope

(Still Sam's POV)

Eventually, the video ended and Colby and I were about to head out. But of course, Brennen was not about to let us, well Colby, leave that easily.

"So listen, Scotty is throwing a party and I wanted to know if you wanted to come along? " He said throwing his arm around his shoulder. Colby looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah sure, sounds fun. " Brennen then looked towards me. "Oh and you can come too Sam. "

I was surprised at the sudden niceness. He had barely talked to me the 2 hours we had been here. I smiled politely and replied with a "thanks".

" So Colby, I was wondering if you wanted to go to Tender Greens with me and Nick like old times. " He says with pleading eyes. My eyes flicker between the two while I'm silently praying that Colby says no. Unfortunately, his answer was the exact opposite.

"Hell yeah! I'm starving, plus I have missed that dwarf. "

I sigh disappointed and shake my head in annoyance and sorrow.

'Just when I though we were about to spend some time together, guess not.. '

I turn towards the door about to walk out, then Colby speaks up before I do so.

"Hey Sam.. "

I turn around and raise a brow, hoping that he had changed his mind.

"Here's my keys, I'm driving with Brennen. "

I sigh and take them, walking out of the house and towards his Corolla.

~Time Skip~

Once I walk through the doors of the trap house, I go straight up the stairs and lock myself in my room.

'Alone with my thoughts once again.. '

I'm suddenly hit with a huge migraine and decide to lay down for a few hours. I plug in my headphones and soon enough, I fall asleep.

This chapter sucked, hopefully the next one is better.