And So It Begins

"Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created...these were the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these miraculous are more powerful than the others. The earrings of ladybug which provide the power of creation and the ring of the black cat which grants the power of destruction. But there is another that is just as powerful of the two: the moon pendant of the Wolf which protects the miraculouses. According to legends, whoever control both these jewels at the same time will achieve absolute power." A small, floating lavender, butterfly-like creature said. The creature was 10 centimeters tall and had butterfly wings that have a long tail with a tip at the end of each lower wing and darker purple eyes. There is a slightly darker purple spiral mark on its forehead and one on each lower part of the back of its wings.

"I want that absolute power, Nooroo." A powerful male voice declared to the little creature known as 'Nooroo' as he closed the locket in his hand which contained a picture of a beautiful woman that resided in it. "I must have those Miraculous."

The two beings were in a dark room with only the sunlight to keep it lite. Light purple glowing butterflies were perched all around the two beings. However the male could not be seen since his figure was cloaked in darkness.

"But nobody knows where these Miraculous are." Nooroo stated.

"I found you though my little Nooroo." The male smirked as he stroke the locket, "Your miraculous reminds me of its powers again."

"The moth brooch allows you to give someone their own super powers and to make that person your devoted follower." Nooroo explained.

"And when it comes to luring superheroes what could be better than creating super villains?" The male questioned with dark curiosity.

"But master the miraculous are not to be used for evil purposes!" Nooroo protested.

"I must have this absolute power!" The male stomped his foot angrily which made all of the butterflies leave the floor and flutter around Nooroo and the mysterious male who clenched his fist and pointed at Nooroo who was staring at the male with fear in his eyes, "Your miraculous is in my control!"

"I am your master now and you must obey me." The male ordered. Nooroo was afraid of his new master. He never thought that he would end up in the hands of someone who wanted to misuse his miraculous. As much as he wanted to get away from this man, but he couldn't. This man had his miraculous and there was no other choice for him.

"Yes master." Nooroo obeyed as he looked towards the ground. Nooroo's master tuck the locket away and stood still.

"Nooroo, dark wings rise!" The male shouted. Nooroo was sucked into his miraculous as the light purple butterflies cloaked the male all over. Then the butterflies disperse to reveal the man wearing a dark purple dress shirt with a black butterfly-shaped lapel, the Moth Miraculous brooch on the center of the collar, and black dress pants. On his hands, he wore black leather gloves while holding a dark indigo cane that a small emptied orb on top. His face and neck was covered by a silver mask.

"From this day on I shall be known as Hawkmoth." 'Hawkmoth' declared, smirking. His sinister chuckled echoed around the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time, a small light green creature, 10 centimeters tall to be precise, woke up in his small box that he used as a bed which resided in a phonograph. He has yellow sclera, green eyes, and an antenna on his head. He also has a slightly darker green turtle shell on his back and a short pointed tail. The creature was known as 'Wayzz', the turtle kwami. He quickly got out of his bed and flew towards his miraculous holder, Master Fu, who was was currently waving his hands over his client, who was lying down on his front on mattress.

"Master! Master!" Wayzz called out in panic. The man on the mattress raised his head and looked at Fu with a questionable gaze.

"Master, master . . " Master Fu chanted, "Chanting . . . it's part of the treatment. Master, master."

Then he started rushing the man out of the room.

"Thank for coming. See you next week." He quickly shut the door and turned to Wayzz.

"Master, the moth miraculous. I felt its aura!" Wayzz declared.

"I thought it had been lost forever." Master Fu said as he stroke his goatee.

"But Master, it's a negative aura. I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!" Wayzz warned. Master Fu walked over to the center of the room with great concern in his thoughts.

"We must find Nooroo and his miraculous. If it has gotten into the wrong hands there's no telling what evil will come upon the world." Master Fu confirmed as he held his fist up which contain a turtle shaped bracelet, "Time to transform! Wayzz!" He made several karate poses as he stood on one leg. Unfortunately a few of his bones cracked at that moment. He groaned as he held his back and leaned over the mattress. Wayzz flew over in front of Master Fu.

"Please master, be reasonable, you are-" Wayzz reasoned before being cut off.

"Still young, I'm only 186." Master Fu interrupted. "But you're right Wayzz, I can no longer do this alone." He stood up and walked towards the phonograph, "We'll need some help."

Master Fu pressed the heads of two dragons designed on the record player and a panel opened up and he pressed a few buttons causing the record player to flip open and cause multiple panels inside it to open and revealed a black box with a red design on it. The box opened to reveal a orange fox tail necklace, a yellow and black comb that looked to be of a bumble bee, a pair of red earrings with black dots, and a black ring with a paw print on it.

And this is how our heroes story began...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no such thing as accident; it is fate misnamed.

~Napoleon Bonaparte