Stoneheart Part 1

Riley kept jumping over the rooftops until she accidentally slammed into something black, causing them to fall and get wrapped up with something. She opened her eyes and gazed up at a boy, around her age, who had a black leather outfit with cat ears on his blonde head, neon green eyes, along with a belt as a tail.

"Well hello. Nice of you to drop in." The boy said, smugly.

"Sorry about this. I didn't mean to ram into you." Riley apologized as they swung back and forth.

"Oh my god, I'm really sorry!" A girl's voice said. The two looked down and saw a girl, around their age, with bluenette hair and bluebell eyes. She was wearing a ladybug jumpsuit, "I'm so clumsy! I'm really sorry!"

"Don't worry about it. But could you get us down from here?" Riley asked.

She started untangling them. When she did, they both fell and landed on their feet.

"So, you guys must be the partners my kwami told me about." The guy said.

"I believe we are." Riley stated, "But who are you?"

"I'm.. hmm... Chat Noir.. Yeah, Chat Noir. And you?" He asked her.

"I'm...uh... Ōkami." Riley answered, "Ōkami."

Chat Noir and Riley turned towards the girl with the Ladybug suit, "What's your name?"

"I'm Ma...Ma..." The ladybug girl stuttered as she struggled on getting her Yo-yo down. Then it came down onto Chat Noir's head as a metal stick fell beside him.

"Ow!" Chat Noir yelped in pain as he rubbed his head.

"Madly clumsy, I'm so clumsy." The ladybug girl replied sadly.

"No sweat, clumsy girl." Chat chuckled, picking up a small cylindrical stick from the ground. "I'm still learning the ropes, too."

"So am I. But don't worry, you'll get the hang of it." Riley encouraged the girl who smiled at that. Suddenly the trio heard a loud crash and saw a building tumbling down ahead of where they were. Chat Noir backed up and elongated his stick that he used it as a pole, which launched himself off the ground to a nearby building.

"Hey, where are you going?" The ladybug girl asked in panic.

"To save Paris, right?" Chat Noir grinned and jumped away. Riley sighed at his excitement.

"We better go after him." Riley said. She jumped onto the roofs to go after the cat. Then she heard the ladybug girl fly past her as she screamed. Riley shook her head and chuckled at the sight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------When Ōkami got to the stadium, she saw Stoneheart chase after Kim. She quickly went into action by jumping onto the field and grabbing Kim before Stoneheart could crush him.

"Are you okay?" Ōkami asked as she put him down.

"I-I think so." Kim replied.

"You better get out of here. It's not safe." Ōkami warned. Without being told twice, Kim ran off the field. Then she quickly noticed that Stoneheart was about to grab her, but Chat Noir jumped down and put his baton between them.

"Hey, Its not very nice to pick on people that are smaller than you." Chat stated.

"I guess you're talking about yourself?" Stoneheart said.

He tried to grab Chat, but he jumped out of the way. He ran on top of the arm of the giant and hit his head with his staff, landing beside Ōkami. A yellow glow covered his body and then he grew even bigger. Ōkami quickly grabbed Chat before Stoneheart could hit him.