Stoneheart Part 2

"The stone beings are scattered all over Paris and for the time being they're showing no signs of movement. Police have cordoned off the area." Nadja Chamack reported. Then it switched to the Mayor.

"We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves. But for now we're not making much anyway." Mayor stated. Then it went back to Nadja.

"Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Ōkami to save us all. Our lives depend on them." Nadja commented.

The news report of the stone beings worried Riley and Tsuki. She wished that she could help them but she needed Ladybug's help in order to do that. She sighed at the thought.

"I hope our new heroes will be able to stop them." Dad said as he watched the news with the family sitting down for breakfast along with David and Juliet.

"Which one is your favorite, Miguel?" Riley asked her little brother, Miguel.

"I like Ōkami! She's really cool!" Miguel happily exclaimed. Riley chuckled at his cheerfulness.

"I have to agree with you, Miguel. She had the aura of a warrior." Dad commented.

"She's very much like a wolf. Protective of her teammates." Angelina added.

"Indeed." Elias agreed.

"Very much indeed." David agreed as well.

"I pretty much like all of them." Juliet added.

"If you had to choose one, who would it be, Juliet?" David questioned.

"I suppose Ōkami." Juliet answered.

Riley smiled at that. She didn't expect for her family to like her hero self. She soon finished eating and put her dish in the dishwasher.

"Okay, I'm off now." Riley announced as she headed out the door.

"Be careful of those stone beings, Riley!" Dad warned.

"I will." Riley called out before she went out the door.

Riley was worried even more as she gazed at the frozen stone beings while walking to school. She could only hope that Ladybug would come to her senses and help them. But it would be Ladybug's choice.

"You already have a fan club, Riley." Tsuki commented as she poked her head out from Riley's bag.

"Yeah, I didn't expect to get one so fast." Riley said with a smile before it turned into a frown, "Do you think Ladybug will change her mind about being a superhero?"

"Let's just hope that she'll make the right choice." Tsuki said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladyblog: Bringing you the latest news, of the coolest superhero, Ladybug." Alya said as she handed her phone to Marinette and Riley, "How awesome is that? Check out the number of views since I posted that video." she said as she snatched her phone from Marinette's hand.

''But why do you trust Ladybug so much? All these stone beings...'' Marinette doubted.

''She's gonna handle them.'' Alya assured, putting her hand on Marinette's shoulder in comfort.

"She also has two awesome partners to help her out," Riley smiled as she hugged Marinette, "Chat Noir and Ōkami!"

''But what if she's not really cut out to be a superhero even though everyone thinks she is?'' Marinette doubted again.

"What're you talking about, girl?" Alya asked, "Oh, wait. I know what this is about." She said as she walked up to Marinette and adjusting her glasses.