READ PLEASE

Here's a disclaimer for you all: this fanfic is going to feature A LOT of different religions, if you can't tell by the title. That's basically what the whole fic is based on, religion.

Personally, I don't have a specific religion. I'm not an atheist, but I'm not sure if there is any form of God or not.

Please don't get offended by any wrong interpretation of your religion or another religion. As much as I'd love to be a genius, I'm not. I don't know too much about most the religions I'm talking about therefore a lot of it I will learn through friends and/or the Internet.

If you do get offended, stop reading. It's that simple. If I say something that isn't right about the religion, such as certain beliefs then feel free to MESSAGE me about it. Also if you'd like to help me in any way with the religions, message me, I need all the info I can for these religions.

This fic will feature Atheism, Catholicism, and small parts of Satanism and possibly Islam.

Sorry if I sounded like a complete bitch, I just really want this fic to go well and not have any feelings offended.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :-)

Also HUUUUGE shout out to Alex ( @yanel0521 )for making all the covers for my fics, it means a lot to me considering I'm terrible at them. Go check out her fics as well!