3.

Stella and I made our way towards my locker so I could grab my lunch.

"Okay so now we just need to get my lunch and we can go to the cafe then." Stella suggests. Panic starts to rise in me.

"Oh I don't know really, can we just sit in the hallway and eat? I don't really like crowds." Hey, it wasn't all lies.

I could see that she wanted to go there and not sit here like a real, complete loser, but knowing that I just had her back minutes ago she just gives in and we make our way to her locker.

I have to admit it, it's nice having someone, just to not be alone. During our lunch break we check our schedules, they are almost the same which makes me really happy. But during my free period, which is my next period by the way, Stella has AP History. Damn you, you smart children. Oh well, hiding in the hallways for an hour can't be that bad.

Stella does most of the talking, after she gets semi-comfortable with you words basically explode from her. She tells me about her family. How she has an older sister Selena. Selena's apparently at WSU this year.

Her mom is 'mommish', she bakes cookies, gives best hugs and keeps talking about having grandkids. Stella seems a little annoyed by all that but hearing her say all that makes me wonder, what would my mom's hugs be like? Would she be excited to meet my boyfriend? Would we stay up all night just talking about life and dreaming about future?

Probably not... I would still be the same monster I am today.

Stella's father is, get this, a florist. I know it's silly cause even flowers have to come from somewhere, but I have seriously never met a florist's child, or a florist, or been in their shop, okay maybe I'm not such a flower girl but still.

I think she noticed that I'm closed off most of the time and don't really like to talk about myself a lot so she chose to let me be and I was very grateful for that. I was not very grateful for the bell signaling the end of our break though. We said our goodbyes and I went to the bathroom.

I didn't need to go, I just didn't want people to see me sitting on the floor like an idiot so I just stayed in there 'till I heard another bell which meant the class has begun.

I walked over back to the place Stella and I were situated at and took out my headphones. I close my eyes as The A Team by Ed Sheeran plays in the background. I find his songs very calming for my nerves. I try to control my breathing.

In
Out
In
Out

And just as I was wandering in my imagination I felt it. My eyes snap open and my breathing becomes frantic. My thoughts all over the place and my head spinning from the intoxicating scent I caught on earlier. And the smell, oh the smell. It was like I was surrounded by pine trees and fresh mint with a dash of a library smell and a hint of cinnamon. It consumed me completely.

I didn't even notice I got up and started walking until I hit my head to something really hard and burning hot. My skin was on fire but like some sort of a masochist I enjoyed it deeply. I was engulfed by that scent. My body just couldn't take it anymore. The heat, the scent, everything, and just as I was about to faint my survival instincts took over.

I jumped away from that shelter of mine like it burned me, and it did. My back pressed to the cold locker behind me as I tried to catch my breath.

In

They scream
The worst things in life come free to us

Out

It's too cold outside

In

For angels to fly

Out

I slowly lift my gaze just to be greeted by a guy, man, man-guy looking at me. I could see the intensity in his stare, the need and desire and so much more and it honestly scared the shit out of me.

Who in the world does that to a stranger?!

"I..."
"Get. Away. From. Me." I said slowly through gritted teeth when he started to approach me once again. Hurt flashed in his eyes. I didn't care, I didn't want to care. "What kind of a freak are you?! Who in the right mind does that to a stranger?!" I half yelled. Once I started I couldn't stop. "Why would you do that?! To what kind of a freak show town did I move into. Oh dear Lord, what are you? A stalker? I feel like you should know, I have a black belt in Karate." I really don't have a black belt in anything, I have no idea where did that all come from but I just couldn't stop myself.

"I didn't exactly see you complaining there." He replied in a dangerous and low voice. He was right, but I couldn't admit it to myself, it was too much for me.

"Stay away from me from now on!" I yelled and ran off.

No! Dea yelled but I didn't care.

I needed to calm down. I put my headphones back in and walked around the halls until I saw a library. I slowly got in and found a spot in a corner far far away from the entrance, and even further from anyone's sight. I sat down onto the floor not caring about anything but the tingles I felt all over my body.

I couldn't allow myself to feel that way, history has a way of repeating itself and I won't let that happen again.

We deserve to be loved. Dea said so quietly I could barely hear it.

Yeah but at what cost? I can't let someone else get hurt.

You can't let him go Nora. Hell, you aren't even doing that, you're pushing him away.

Oh I sure can and will. It's not like any of this means something Dea, I just saw him, for the first time. Ever. Stop whining like a baby. We agreed long time ago, no boyfriends.

You mean you agreed.

My body, my rules.

Okay, keep that in mind the next time you try to get my body to work.

And with that, she was gone. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Hiiiii babiesss!!! Just came back from a vacation. It was epic to say the least haha. Anywaysss... How do you feel about this chapter? If you liked it feel free to vote on it. I'm quite happy with how it turned out 'cause I wanted you to be able to feel the way she feels around him so you could understand what's coming in next.

Well 'till then

xxxx C