6.

Leaving the house this morning I felt weird in my stomach but I chose to ignore it. Noah wasn't in school this week and now it's Friday. My fear of seeing him disappeared since he was never around and I was more at peace by now. Stella and I got into a routine. We meet at her locker, which I avoided at first cause it was close to Noah's, and then walk to class. We have lunch in the cafe, where I also spend my free period. After school we hang out a little in the cafe again and then after a while we go our separate ways.

Eddie didn't approach me anymore which I was thankful for. And all in all, I wasn't drawing any attention to myself. 

Driving to school is something I really enjoy. Ed Sheeran makes it a pleasant journey and I enter the school smiling. It's Friday. This is a good day. 

After I take my books at my own locker I make my way towards Stella's around the corner. 

My stomach twisted and my eyes watered. There he was, in all his glory. The King. I can see why they call him that. He looked breathtaking. I didn't even realize this, but in some freaky twisted way, I missed him while he was gone. My body was aching for him. All I could think about was hugging him. And I would've done it. I would've been the freaky kid hugging the King, but then I noticed his expression.

If looks could kill I would be on the floor gasping for air now. He had a scowl on his face and it only made him look more attractive, being intimidating like that. If only his rage was directed at something else and not me. 

Something in me snapped. I remembered how happy I was this week while he was gone. How drama free my life was. I needed that again. 

It was like I was split in two pieces. A piece of me wanted to run over to him and tackle him down while hugging the shit out of him. But a piece of me knew I couldn't do that. I needed him to hate me for this life of mine to work. Honestly i wanted to rip this piece out and smash its head against the wall. Multiple times. But I knew it was right.

I walked over to Stella. She smiled at me but then noticed my mood. She knew why I was like this so she grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. We needed to walk past him to get to the stairs.

With all of my courage I slowly walked until I was almost by his side. He was so close to me, his scent driving me crazy. And I bumped his shoulder with mine as hard as I could.

It was like time stopped. Electricity shot through me. I could feel it at the ends of my fingers. Going straight through the roots of my hair, all the way till the ends. It warmed me up and moved me like nothing else. But the time didn't stop. It was barely a moment.

And in that moment his eyes darkened even more if possible. He looked scary. He looked like a Greek god, but an angry one. Shivers climbed up my spine taking away the glimpses of electricity that were left behind. To say he looked mad was an understatement. 

But like I said. It all lasted barely a moment and right now Stella was dragging me down the hallways. To be honest, she was the only thing that kept me standing right now. Without her, I would've collapsed. 

***************

There were no more incidents throughout the day and now was the time to go to Biology. The only class I have with Noah. I slowly made my way to my classroom and saw Stella waiting for me outside. She looked concerned.

"What's wr..." She shushed me and showed me something inside the class. I peaked in. Heather was there. She was sitting in our spot twirling her hair and looking really bored. It was kind of like observing a wild animal have a cup of tea. Noah wasn't there yet though. 

Without even thinking I pulled Stella by her hand and got inside. Heather lifted her gaze and smirked at us.

"Well if it isn't my best friend Stella. And her bitchy friend Nora." She faked a smile. Gross. I just rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I'm getting bored of people here.

"Chill, I'm here to bury the hatchet."

"Funny cause you called me a bitch like 6 seconds ago."

"Oh please, that's just the way I talk to people." Now she rolled her eyes. It took a lot of self control for me to not punch her in the face.

"Sweet, then go to someone else who actually gives a damn and talk to them." She stood up from our seat. Finally. But I should've known she wouldn't just leave.

"I was just gonna invite you two to my party tonight. It's gonna be a blast. Just ask your friend how fun they are. Come if you wish to. Bye Stellie!" She winked and left. Again, gross. We sat down, finally.

"What does she mean 'ask your friend how fun they are'." I faked her barbie voice which made Stella laugh.

"Well, since I used to do her homework she would invite me to her parties as a reward. I thought it was pretty cool and honestly, I was tired of being alone. But the last party I went to, Heather and her friends, all of them, cute guys, everyone, they kind of got me really drunk. I made a fool of myself." She looked down at her lap, embarrassed for her actions. "They filmed it all. Everyone saw the footage you know. I just, didn't want to be alone. I thought they just wanted to hang out with me, stupid I know." I pulled her for a hug.

"Don't feel embarrassed for that. It wasn't your fault. And you'll never be alone again. You have me now. And we'll go to this party tonight and leave them speechless, all of them, especially those cute guys." At that Noah walked in, but I didn't care. All I felt was hatred for Heather and her friends for making Stella feel this way. 

Like promised here's the new one! I'll try and post another one today and if not tomorrow. 

Anyways, I feel like we all have a Heather in our life, and unfortunately not everyone has a Nora. Life sucks sometimes.

Please vote and comment! 

Until next time

xxxx C