LGPALMP 2: Battle Begins

BATTLE means.

fight or struggle tenaciously to achieve or resist something.

It means FIGHT.

They already know it.

They already know.. that they are the Legendary Gangster Princesses and Legendary Mafia Princes.

When we say LEGENDS. It's all about magic.

They already know that they are Legends. and their ENEMY will come out.....SOON.

The black magic is coming..

This story is full of...

MAGIC.

REVENGE.

REVELATIONS.

FIGHT.

MISSIONS.

KILLS.

Those FOUR persons are ENEMY. No,let me clear that. They are BESTFRIENDS. Bestfriends that forgotten each other because of an accident. Until one person came on their lives and they become an ENEMY.

— She wants a Revenge.

— He wants to finish his Stupid Mission.

A mission that can kill a person.

Are you ready to take a Revenge for your Family?

Are you ready to Kill your Love One?

Are you ready to know your Past between your enemy?

They have their own reasons why they want to do those things.

They have their own reasons why they want to kill each other.

Their Generations was a Good Partners. the Gangsters and Mafias.  But one day,when someone stole the Lazarus—a powerful sword that connects the two partners—their groups was eventually broken. Even the 4 family which is the most powerful PARTNERS in the whole entire Gangster and Mafia world was broken.

They all separated. Finding each other. The Gangster Group wants to help the Mafia group so that they can escape in the black magic.

While the Mafia Group finding the Gangster Group so that they will kill the Gangster Group.

And they met again.. The FOUR LEGENDARY already met each other. And they will hide their true identities to each other.

Are you ready to Fight for your love one?

or

Are you ready to Fight to your love one?

Do you really want to kill him/her?

Do you really love him/her?

Do you really fight for him/her?

Are they really for each other until the end?

Are the four legendary can help each other?

Can they break the black magic as soon as possible?

Can they get back the Lazarus?

Who are the Enemies and Ally?

            "Don't judge people. You never know what kind of BATTLE they are FIGHTING."