Chapter 2:

My brother can't hear me playing guitar and he doesn't know that I am home because sometimes I go over to my grandparents house if my mom isn't home. He starts playing his music really loud which hurts my ears because my hearing is stronger then most people. I try to cover my ears but the music is still hurting them. I start rocking and crying. After an hour goes by my brother turns off his music. He hears me crying and runs in to see what is wrong. He sees me rocking on the bed. He hugs me and says, "I'm sorry I'm trying to get better at knowing how to deal with you. You know I'm not used to living here."

"Well you need to try harder. Also why do you say it like I'm hard to deal with or like I'm any different then anyone else?"

"I'm sorry sis I didn't mean it like that. I know you aren't any different you just need a little bit of modifications and I'm just trying to learn how to make them."

I nod. He picks up my guitar and plays the song The Gambler. My brother is really good at singing. I stop rocking and just listen to him. When he is finished he gets up and walks out. I start drawing. When it is dinner time I go down stairs and eat. My mom tells me that she is happy that I didn't have a bad day. I go upstairs and watch t.v. I watch it for two hours and then go to sleep. The next day I help out in art. The students work on a mosaic piece. At the end of the day I go home. I see that a family is moving into the house next door. I go inside. I sit on the couch watching tv. I hear a knock on the door. I go and open the door. A girl who looks to be in her 20s with red hair is standing there. She says, "high I just moved in next door and I saw you come home from school. I wanted to come by and meet you. My name is Rachel."

"Nice to meet you Rachel I am Ann."

"Nice to meet you Ann. Well I'm going to go unpack but maybe we could hang out sometime."

I nod. She walks away and I close the door. At dinner I tell my mom that we have new neighbors. She says, "oh yeah I heard they had a daughter around your age."

"Yeah her name is Rachel."

Mom nods. When I finish dinner I go and watch t.v. I then fall asleep.

A.N: I hope you guys have been liking the story. From now on though if you want me to update a new chapter then you guys will have to vote or comment. I'm doing this with all of my story's because even though I love writing for you guys I would like to know that I'm not just writing, and nobody is reading it. So every time at least one person votes or comments I will give you guys a new update. It's a win win for everyone.