Chapter 17:

Four months later:

We have been enjoying life as a married couple. We had an amazing rest of our honeymoon. I love Rachel more and more. She has really stepped up and has been taking care of me for the last month because I was put on bed rest. Two weeks ago Rachel's siblings came to us. The older brother of her younger siblings said, "Rachel you have always taken care of us and you have raised us since we were babies. You adopted you. We see you more like a mom then we have ever looked at our real mom. We look at Ann like a step mom. Would it be ok with you guys if we called you mom and Ann momma?"

Rachel and I said, "Awe yes that would be fine." We all did a group hug. Now we have 4 kids who are like ours and my water has broken. We are all in the van going to the hospital. My mom and brother are going to meet us up there. Rachel's little brother says, "So I got a question mom. Are the babies going to be my niece and nephew or my brother and sister?"

"Hun they will be your niece and nephew but if you guys want to call them brother and sister you can since you call us mom and momma."

"Ok tanks for anwering my question."

"Your welcome little buddy."

We get to the hospital and I can hardly move. Rachel tells her sister who is 14 to go get a wheelchair. She tells her brother who is 16 to help her pick me up. He helps her get me out of the car. She lifts me up. I whisper in her ear so that I don't scare the kids. "I can't feel my lower half of my body." By that time her sister is running up to me with a nurse and a wheelchair. The nurse says, "What's wrong."

Rachel says, "Bro and sis take the twins inside. They do as they are asked. Rachel says, "My wife can't feel her lower half of her body."

"That could be really bad let's go and get her into a room." My mom and brother are in the hospital waiting for us. Rachel ask my brother to stay with her siblings. My mom follows us to the hospital room. The nurse says, "Let's get your vitals." She gets my vitals. She says, "The doctor with be right in." She walks out. I say, "I'm really worried I can't feel anything and I think it is moving up to my belly." My mom hugse and says, "Everything is going to be ok." Five minutes later the doctor comes in and tells me to lay down. I do as he ask. He checks me to see if I'm ok. He says, "We need to do a c section. One of the babies is sitting on a nerve of yours. If we don't get the babies out then you could die and one of the babies or both could also. If you don't die you could be paralyzed for the rest of your life."

"Ok well get them out."

"If something where to happen would you rather us save the babies or save you?"

"I would want you to save my babies."

"Ok." The nurse bring in a paper for me to sign and I do. They then take me to a special room. The doctor says, "You ladies can't be in here with her but we will keep you updated."

"Ok."  The doctor closes the door.

Rachel's P.O.V:

My mother in law and I go into a private waiting room because we don't want the family to know what is going on right now. I think to myself how could my wife not even ask me if I would rather then save her or are babies. 30 minutes later the doctor comes out and says, "The babies are doing good but the mom is fading fast. The family should come in and say their goodbyes just in case."

My mom in law goes and gets the family. She fills then in on the way to the room. I walk into the room. I hold the baby boy. Ann is holding the baby girl. My brother in law walks in and gives Ann a hug. He says, "Sis you are a fighter so fight for your beautiful family. Your babies are so precious and they need you here for them. I love you."

"I will try to fight. I love you two big bro."

He walks out and my little brother and sister a.k.a the twins walk in. They give Ann a hug and a kiss. She hugs and kisses them back. The walk in. My other sister walks in. She walks up to Ann. She says, "My sister can't raise these babies by herself so you need to make it through this."

"Your sister can raise then with yours and your brother's help."

They hug and my sister walks out. My other brother walks up to Ann. He says, "I have never seen my sister be as happy as she has been since she had met you. You guys making an amazing couple. Fight for her and your babies please."

"I will try." They give each other a hug. He walks out. My mom in law walks in. She walks up to her daughter with tears in her eyes. She says, "If you can't hold on then I promise to help with your babies. I just want you to have piece of mind. Your babies will be ok. I love you."

"I love you too mom. Also I was never worried about the babies because I know that you and Rachel can raise them and give them the best lifes that you guys can." Ann hugs her mom . My mother in law walks out. I put the baby boy down. I walk up to Ann. I kiss her. I say, "I don't want to lose you."

"I will always watch over you. I want you to move on and be happy."

"You can't leave without telling me the babies names." I start crying a little bit. She wipes my tears away. She says, "Don't cry Nicholas and Natalie need you."  I nod and then the monitor starts beeping. She flat lines and I ball my eyes out.

A/N: Vote, comment, or both. Let me know what you think. There will only be one more chapter. Thanks for reading.