Chapter 18:

One year later:

Rachel's P.O.V:

I'm standing in front of a tombstone that reads, "Here lays a wife, mother, sister, daughter, and aunt who passed away way to soon. Now you are flying above the clouds watching over your babies." I have tears running down my face. I say, "It's been a year today and I miss you like crazy. You passed away way to soon. I needed you in my life but you left me. The last time I saw you alive you was holding the babies" I put flowers on the grave. I walk back to my car and drive away. I drive to my house and see a blond in a wheelchair. I kiss her on the check and say, "I love you."

"I love you too." Then I see the most beautiful brunette that I have ever seen chasing our one year old twins around the yard. The twins run up to me and hug me. I hug them back. The brunette comes up to me and gives me a kiss. I kiss her back. She says, "So did you stop by your aunt's grave?"

"Yeah I wanted to tell her hi."

"Yeah I know you miss her. When is your sister suppose to get out of the wheelchair?"

"I think next week."

"Oh ok that's good. ilu."

"Ilu2."

Ok to catch you up on what has happened over the year. When Ann flatlined the doctor and nurses ran in. They resuscitated her but her brain had been dead for to long. She went into a coma instead of waking up. She was in the coma for a week before she woke up. I was planning on staying by her side all of that time but the day she went into the coma my uncle called me and told me that my aunt was in a really bad accident. My aunt was always there for my siblings and I. He told me that she was in the same hospital that I was already at. I went to get my mother in law who was standing right outside the door. I say, "Can you please watch Ann while I take my siblings and babies to go see my aunt who was in a really bad accident."

"Yes of course go see your aunt. I will make sure Ann is ok until you get back."

I nod and then go get my siblings. I tell them what happened. They follow me to the nursery to get  Nicholas and Natalie. I ask my brother to carry Nicholas. He nods and picks up my son. When we get out of the Maternity ward a security guard stops us. He says, "You have to show your wrist band to take the babies out of here. We have to make sure your not stealing them." He checks my wristband and then checks the babies bands. He says, "Even though the wristbands match it doesn't say that you are the mother. Go get the mother or let me call her to verify that you have her permission to take the babies."

"It would be a little hard to do since my wife is in a coma."

"Let me call the nurse's desk to make sure your not lying to me." He calls the nurse's desk to verify what I am saying is true. He hangs up and says, "Ok you are free to go."

"About time I bet you don't mess with guys this much off they want to take their babies to see their aunt who is really bad off." I walk away with my siblings. I find the room with my aunt in it. We all go in. She hugs us. I say, "These are my babies. This little guy is Nicholas and then beautiful baby girl is Natalie." She holds them and smiles. I smile at her holding them. I say, "Please don't pass away I need you to teach me how to be a good mom because my mom isn't going to."

"You already know that I think you will be an amazing mom. You don't need anyone to teach you because you have already been a mom to you siblings for most of your life." I hug her and she passes away. I cry my eyes out. We walk out and go back to the Maternity ward. The guard lets us back in. I drop all but my brother off at the waiting room. My brother and I walk to Ann's room. He gives Nicholas to Ann's mom and walks out. I hold Natalie in my arms. My mother in law ask how my aunt is. I tell her that she passed away. She gives me a hug and tells me that she is sorry. I hug her back and cry in her arms. Four days later I have to leave Ann and the babies to go to my aunt's funeral. Ann's mom watches Ann and the babies. The funeral and grave side ceremony was nice but I couldn't help but cry the whole way through it. After it was all over I dropped the kids off at the house and drove back to the hospital. I stayed by Ann's side for three days straight. When she opened up her eyes I kissed her. She smiles and says, "Ilu."

"Ilu2 baby."

I hand her our babies and she smiles at them. I smile at all three if them. The babies grandparents stop by and ask Ann if they can come in. She says, "Yeah you can and I want you guys to be apart of their lives." They smile and walk in. Ann says, "This is Nicholas and Natalie." They pick up the babies. They spend about an hour with them and then leave. Ann says, "I can't feel my legs. Why can't I feel my legs?"

I call the nurse she runs in and we tell her what is going on. She says, "It could be just because you was in a coma so how about we start you on some physical therapy."

I say, "Won't that be to much on her?"

"No because they will take it at her speed and it may be the only hope that she has to ever walk again."

I nod. The nurse has done papers written up. She has Ann signs them. That afternoon was Ann's first therapy. Ann started showing improvement after a month. Ann was in physical therapy for 10 months before she was all better. During that time I would push her around in a wheelchair. After Ann got better my sister had a nasty fall and had to have surgery. She had surgery and has been in a wheelchair ever since.

We are getting ready for the twins first birthday party. People start showing up. Ann's mom and brother was the first to show up. Then the babies other grandparents showed up. After them friends and other family members showed up. It was an awesome party. The babies got a lot of gifts but my fave that they got was a trip to the Bahamas because Ann and I get to take them. I love my perfect little life.

                      THE END

A/N: I hope you guys liked this story. If you guys did like this story check out 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' or Oth jr's'. Also which one would you guys like to see me write about next a gangster les girl, a girl with cancer, a cop les girl, or an air force les girl. Please comment, vote, or both. Thanks for reading.