:Chapter 1:

:China:

It's always amusing when you get a new social worker. With a rep as long as mine especially. And when you get the new ones who believe they can help every single one of the kids they are assigned no matter what.

But honestly this little college graduate can't help me. If I wanted to, I could disembowel her and never be caught. I mean who'd expect me to be some giant wolf attacking her after all? 'Well someone who knows about werewolves, possibly the hunters as you'd be deemed a rogue after that.'

Ok so my wolf Pandora had a point there. Pandora was the logical thinker of us. She made sure I kept a level head and didn't shred some fellow fosters. But my old social worker died of a heart attack. And I had nothing to do with it so I was assigned a new social worker.

'And don't forget the new foster family as well.' 'How could I? Least we'll be away from the wannabe rockers who eat T.V. meals on a daily basis. Man they make me hungry.' Pandora nodded in agreement with that as I stared at my new social worker.

Dayna, a young youthful blonde girl fresh out of college now in the nasty foster care system. And here she thought she could help me. Become a good kid one that foster parents love. Sorry sweetie never gonna be me? I was mischievous even when my aunt was alive taking care of me.

"Yes I'll be relocating China to a new foster family. Don't worry she'll be in good hands. She just wasn't for you." Dayna told the wannabe rockers. "Oh make sure she is, she really touched our hearts." The woman said dramatically making me roll my eyes at the old bat.

'Yeah touched your heart when you punched her in the chest when she was slammed one night. Yeah touched her heart for sure.' Dayna smiled. "Where will the sweet China be relocated?" She asked playing nice to Dayna who smiled as she straightened her designer outfit some.

"We have found a foster family in Greenburg, New York. It's a nice sized town and will be good for her." Dayna said. Greenburg, New York. Home to a large pack of werewolves. I knew that for sure. Even being a lone wolf I knew that Greenburg was a city of the supernatural.

'And it seems we will now be going there. It'll be best we show them that we mean no harm there.' 'Yeah, yeah. Cause' power in numbers.' 'And the fact that they are ridiculously strong as well so lets not piss of anyone there. That would be chaos for sure.'

I loved chaos but not that kind of chaos for sure. The chaos that could put me in danger, that was not the kind of chaos that I would want. "Ok Mr. and Mrs. Blankhearts, I'll be leaving with China now. Thank you for taking care of her." Dayna said standing up.

I sent a smirk before putting my chewed gum down on the wall and winking as we left getting glares. It felt nice. 'Yes taunting our previous foster parents. The dumb ones who don't know how to care for a child. . . like at all. They are retarded.'

Following after the annoying peppy Dayna we exited the building and went to her little Ford. In the trunk were my bags full of my clothes and belongings. Dayna unlocked the door as we got into the front and buckled up.

I did it out of annoyance and not wanting to listen to Dayna's peppy voice. 'She does seem like the kind to abide by all the laws. And be obsessive about it as well in the process.' 'Yes. That does seem like something this precious Dayna would end up doing.'

"So we're going to stop and grab lunch on the way." Dayna said and I glanced at her not really caring what we did. As long as it was way from this boring city then I was good. Dayna started up the car before pulling out of the driveway and off we were.