:Chapter 8:

:Max:

I sat there awkwardly with Noah staring me down. Noah and I were a year apart but we happened to be close. Real close, and Noah told me about Moon quite quickly. I looked over at China who was eating her sandwich

I hadn't told Noah about China yet, I was going to. But I hadn't come around to it yet. 'And it seems China had a class with him. My guess is she asked about us, and then Noah said that we are related and asked how China knew about us.'

And she probably didn't say anything. But then China and I began talking about it, and I didn't notice Noah. Now Noah was sitting at the table with Moon by his side. Moon was loosening up on her glamor which made lots of people stare at her. More than usual.

Moon looked quite exotic especially when she loosened on her glamor. 'Yeah, except Noah will snap anyone's neck who dares to try to flirt with Moon.' 'Yeah he is quite possessive of her, even though he was the one to encourage her to use less of her glamor.' Artemis nodded at that.

Noah liked it when Moon didn't use her glamor. Of course she still had to use it in school since her glamor did cover up certain fae traits. There was no need for any supernatural avid humans to believe that Moon was something else besides human. Honestly that was the last thing needed.

That human would have very little choices if they found out about the supernatural world. '1. Work for the pack, and take an oath to keep it secret. 2. Join The Organization, and not be able to leave, 3. Death.' Number 1. tended to differ on what they found out.

Some humans ended up working for vampire covens, witch covens, fae courts, The Hunter's Organization, or the fae court. Although I wouldn't recommend The Hunter's Organization depending on what level mentally they are on. And if they do they best pray they don't get an actual hunting job that involves killing.

Most couldn't do that. 'Dalton's mate does it, she's an executer hunter. . . and dived into some other things recently for more money.' Yeah, but I'd recommend one of the covens or packs to keep yourself alive. Artemis nodded at that as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"When were you going to tell me?" Noah asked going straight on. "After school, we hadn't gotten any private time to talk so you know. ." I trailed off and Noah nodded before looking at China who was eating her food. She raised an eyebrow as if expecting him to say something.

China looked good today. In her clothes and her brushed auburn eyes and bright blue eyes that took in everything around her. Keeping everything in her sight as if something was going to jump out at her and try to kill her. Or someone was going to prank her.

'I doubt they'd do that. China gives off that, 'Don't fuck with me' sort of vibe going on. That type of vibe tends to scare people away from you.' When you had that vibe, it didn't matter what you looked like. Most people didn't want to mess with you and if they did.

Well that person is about to get their ass kicked no doubt. Those people with that vibe don't tend to mess around when it comes to establishing they aren't someone to mess with. Even if it means beating some people for they grasp it and don't try anything.

China's gaze shifted to Moon who had brought her own lunch to school. 'Well yeah, she is never too careful when it comes to school lunches in case there is a lemon in it.' Fae were allergic to lemons, deathly allergic. Lemons could kill a fae if used right and not just thrown at said fae.

It wouldn't kill them on touch. If it gets into the bloodstream or they consume it they will die. The smell will aggravate them and put them on end though. And no fae will touch a lemon if they have an open wound. They'd let it get infected first.