:Chapter 9:

:China:

Cole and Gemma left me alone, and were typically at work. An office job or tracking work and mostly came home for dinner. They really didn't bother me after Max did what he did. It was around 5AM in the morning right now.

Cole and Gemma were asleep till 8. Well Gemma got up around 4:45 and made breakfast for me at least. 'She was the only one who apologized unlike Cole who simply gives us displeased looks when we walk past.' 'Well he did get threatened to get kicked out of the pack, maybe he'll smarten up.'

But I was outside. Gemma made an omelet today and I will admit the farm fresh eggs were nice. I also found out Cole and Gemma were not mates, they were step siblings. Their parents married each other and they sort of got stuck with each other.

'And thankfully they aren't those weird in relationship sort of step siblings.' 'I know that would just be freaky if we had to deal with that.' Pandora nodded in agreement with that. I get it's all steamy and forbidden, but still. It's one thing if you are mates, a whole different thing when not mates.

But I was in a pair of white skinny jeans, a plaid shirt and my Converse with my hair up in a pony tail. There was only one thing I didn't mind helping around out here with which was weird. But I didn't mind helping out with the chickens.

They were cute. I know, the werewolf who likes chickens. But they were. There were a total of five coops out there and I fed them every morning. Big coops as well, not small coops. 'With mostly hens and then one rooster in them for they can have a boyfriend or fertilized eggs.'

Although most of the eggs were eaten. You got about ten eggs per coop. There was one smaller coop though besides the big five that had two chickens in it. Two fluffy chickens in it and then three small hens. They didn't lay as much eggs though.

But I had the basket for the eggs since it was a lot of eggs to collect and then the chicken feed and hose. 'There are all sorts of chickens here, and eggs every day which is very nice as well. So many eggs, and I actually like eggs as well.'

It was nice collecting the eggs. But not as nice as today would be. Today was that double date Noah had planned. Over the week Max brought me over to his house and we talked and got to know each other a bit better. He seemed to favor shirts that went past his chest.

No V-Lines there. And I never saw him without a shirt. 'I wonder if he's muscled like all those alpha bloodlines tend to be. Well most werewolves in general.' I didn't know that. His arms had a bit of muscle, but not ripped which I didn't mind.

Max was a comic book and graphic novel lover. Once he really began showing me around the room he had practically everything. And not just superhero ones either. All that Archie and Veronica comics from that Riverdale show he had them. He had so many of them and read them all the time.

Anytime he was at school he had a comic book. 'It's a unique and cute little trait about him. Makes him seem a lot more normal and friendly. I like it.' Max was very friendly compared to his antisocial brother. He was antisocial with everyone it seemed to be.

He talked a bit to me, but not much. The only ones he wasn't antisocial with was, Moon and Max. Although Max told me not to be offended as he was like that to even some of his brothers. Noah was just very antisocial so I didn't take it as offense.

Even the werewolves at school he seemed to ignore. So I no longer took much offense to it as it was normal for him it seemed to be. 'Yes. His antisocial ways are as normal as our bitch ways, and being nasty and dominant to people.' It did seem to be that way.