:Chapter 7:

:China:

So I knew I wouldn't be getting any ordinary mate. I mean I sure as hell wasn't ordinary so why would my mate be ordinary? Ordinary wouldn't complete me either and even Pandora agreed with e on that. No ordinary mate for us.

And Max definitely wasn't ordinary. He came off all sweet and a bit of a comic geek. But in a cute way, all he needed was glasses. But I could feel the alpha blood running through him lying in wait in case anyone thought it was appropriate to try to challenge him.

'And he discovered a bit of a wicked side when he found out what those scouts tried to do.' When Max found out they tried to intimidate me into the pack I told him and in response he told his parents whom then got those scouts in trouble.

And now here I was in Greenburg High. In the main office collecting my schedule as this girl took the bus to school. Not in the mood to deal with Gemma and Cole at the moment. They were all butt hurt that I told Max and got them in trouble and the idea of being kicked out.

"China Cross right?" The women in her crisp white outfit asked. A white button up shirt so crisp and folded it could cut someone. She wore a pencil skirt just as white as the shirt that it could blind someone. Then of course a pair of small white kitty heels.

'She is like an image in white. All that white hurts my eyes, like people tell goths to put color in their wardrobe she needs to do it as well.' I nodded at that while watching the women, the receptionist at the school giving me my schedule.

She had her white haired pinned up in a bun with a silver butterfly clip which I wouldn't touch in a million years. Silver burns. "Yes China Cross." I said nodding remembering the last name that I had managed to keep all throughout the foster system that I had been in for a while.

My aunt's last name. 'Our families last name to be exact. It's the only piece of our old life that you can cling onto without no longer having family by giving it up.' "Here is your class schedule." She said with a smile handing me a piece of paper.

And of course her nails were painted white. When I took my stuff and adjusted my bag I rolled my eyes. I went straight to the class not bothering with the locker as I just wanted to get to class and make sure a seat was open and not be late.

Sure I was a rebel. But I hated walking through a class, and have looks given at me. I'd rather scare someone away if I sat in their chair. 'It tends to be a lot more fun that way.' 'Not to mention establishes quite the amount of don't fuck with me type of vibes.'

Pandora nodded at that. That was something we did well. I followed the map to the classroom of English before going in and looking around. I took a seat in the far back before looking at the teacher. "Are you the new student China?" The teacher asked.

"Yes." I said and she nodded. Picking up a book she brought it over along with a small textbook. "We're on chapter 15, you can catch up over the week and weekend. My name is Ms. Lilly." Ms. Lilly said before walking away and I looked down at the book in front of me. The Hunger Games.

'A book that that we do not fancy as it seems so boring in my opinion. Killing for entertainment, it just doesn't interest us because of the world we happen to live in.' A supernatural world. A world full of things that make these books look like Utopia.

The supernatural world could be a hard world to live in if you landed on the wrong side. Thankfully we haven't landed on the wrong side of the supernatural world yet, thankfully, that'd be bad if we did. Being a foster kid was hard, but a troubled one on the bad side of the supernatural world was worse.