Gig.

Adelaide hardly moved her wrist until the day of the gig. She knew it was a little better, hopefully enough to get her through tonights gig. She had told the band, who was upset obviously. Adelaide was the best guitarist in that small little Utah town. The gig was in thirty minutes, they were already driving into town to the place where the party is being held. Adelaide apprehensively tapped her foot. "It will be great, Adelaide." Her mom reassured. Adelaide took of her wrist supporter, and there wasnt any pain, so it seemed as though she was fine. She grabbed her Guitar and amp, and walked into the small cafe and got onto the small stage and set up with the rest of the band. 

        They all had agreed to take some harder chords out of Adelaides music, just to make it a little easier for her to play. Finally, the show started. They started with their first song ever, "Broken Bottle", and then they moved onto some more known songs. The so called garage band "Down Beat" actually was pretty popular in their town, and usually had gigs. Adelaide was moving swiftly, but not being as reckless and fun as usual. Singing the sweet lyrics to their newest song, "Lost Charm".

"As much as you loved me

as much as I loved you,

my faith was always harmed,

yet I was healed,

by youre lost charm."

        Adelaide walked out of that gig alive, her fingers all working, but sore. She got into the car after praising her band members, and put her wrist supporter back on. Her mom looked at her but she didnt want to question anything. She had already booked another gig. Her green eyes pierced all of her surroundings. She was glad she made it through the gig. Her looks had gotten compliments as well. She was a pretty girl, but not drop dead, stop in your track gorgeous. She was over average. She just made you look at her. Her charm was unescapeable. 

        She walked into the door of her house, and pet her dog. "Hey boy!" She yipped while started a game of tug o' war with the black and white dog. When she pet that dog, it was like playing the guitar. Nothing else mattered and all of her problems simply melted away. He had an awkward charm to him, the dog. She had gotten him at age nine, and loved him unconditionally. He was there for her when no one else was. She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and got some ingredients for an omelet. Just a simple one, she wasnt a very good cook. 

        Suddenly, her wrist started to hurt intensely, and she called the doctor. The doctor asked some basic questions, like how bad it was from 1-10, she replied 6. He asked if she had been wearing the wrist supporter, which she had, and if she had been taking things easy. She told him about the practice and the gig, and she was booked for another one in a week. Yet, her results were not what she wanted exactly. "Your carpal tunnel is worse. Dont move your wrists, fingers, or elbow as often as possible and remember to wear the supporter."

Great. Now her arms were vegetables. 

She had vegetable arms, and a birthday in two days. 

Great.