✎|16 (pt 2)

in which he asks you to marry him pt 2

「in which he asks you to marry him pt 2」

july 4th, 11:11pm

you take in a deep breathe, a smile on your face as you walk down the old hallways of your school. you were currently wearing a long, gorgeous dress that draped down to your feet. you look around at your surroundings, the place was just the same as you had left it a few years ago.

it was where you had met taehyung, the love of your life.

you couldn't believe you guys had gone so far, and it was really all thanks to the text he had sent you.

you brush your hair back behind your ear, gasping when you had seen your locker. you run your fingers pass it, remembering gossiping about celebrities and crushes and sometimes comic books with your friends here.

oh how this place brings you back.

you begin walking upstairs, your heels clicking against each step on the way there. you begin wondering how some of your friends are now, since you had lost contact with a few of them.

your life back then was like a roller coaster, competitions left and right, gossiping, and love stories being written. your life was practically a fairy tale. but of course in all fairy tales, you had your hardships.

sometimes you would feel like you couldn't do anything, like your whole world was crumbling down but of course, taehyung was there — always there to give you a hug, or buy you some takeout as you guys watched a movie or two.

it had seem like you two had only met yesterday, you couldn't even believe that the years had gone by like seconds. but i guess that's just how it is, time practically flies by when you're having the time of your life.

it made you so, so happy that you have such a loving, supportive boyfriend right by your side.

you finally reach the roof of your old school, your jaw dropped as you saw the beautiful garden in front of your eyes, it barely changed since the last time you saw it.

but this time it was laced with fairy lights, lightening up the night sky gracefully. the sight made you speechless, you couldn't believe a garden could be so pretty. white, velvet banners were hung up, making the garden look effortlessly elegant.

you looked all around you, the flowers blooming beautifully and fireflies flying about in the night sky. lanterns were hanging down from some of the trees, shimmering as they hung there.