✎|21

two more chapters after this
why do i feel emotional lmao

two more chapters after this why do i feel emotional lmao

august 3rd, 12:47am

TAEHYUNG brought you outside, to a small park by the edge of the town you guys lived in. "y/n! are you listening to me?" you saw a hand wave in front of your face, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"uhm no?" you cheekily smiled, giggling at taehyung. "i said, do you want some ice cream?" he repeated, rolling his eyes playfully, making you grin. he was so cute, you could practically faint.

it was one of those days where the both of you had a day off, and you guys always spent those days together. either playing video games, watching movies, or going out on dates. you might even get to hang out with the boys.

life was perfect, well it sure seemed like it. you were happily in love with taehyung, it felt like you were high up in the sky, touching the clouds whenever you were with taehyung.

although you didn't say it much, you really adored and loved him. words can't possibly explain your love towards him. it felt like yesterday when he accidentally confessed to you on text, it's almost been three years.

"yahhh, y/n you're spacing out again." taehyung whined, ruffling your hair. you blinked a few times, you were thinking a lot these days. maybe you just realized how lucky you were.

"sorry tae, i was just thinking." you replied, walking towards an ice cream truck. it was extremely sunny today, flowers were blooming and birds chirped, so you decided it'd be a good idea to go outside.

"hmm okay, is there anything wrong?" he hummed, wrapping his arm around your waist. you sighed contently, looking up at him with a loving look. "no, i was just feel nostalgic i guess." you smiled, reaching the truck.

"okay then, you know you can tell me anything." taehyung made a heart with his fingers, before putting a piece sign near his eyes. he was so childish, you loved it. "let me guess, starburst ice cream?" he asked, although he knew the answer already.

"yes, oh how i wonder how you know?" you tilted your head, voice dripping with sarcasm. he laughed, remembering the memory a a year back. you grinned at the thought.

it was your last year at college, taehyung, jimin, hoseok and namjoon were at your guys' dorm. things started getting crazy, candies and french fries were flying across the room, taehyung hit you in the head with a starburst.

to make it up to you, he took you on an ice cream date. and the flavor you got was starburst, the exact same thing that hit your head. what was a funny, ironic joke—became a precious memory you cherished.

after ordering and getting your ice cream, you both began walking again. "i can't believe it's been three years, it feels like three months." you mumbled, taking a lick at the ice cream.

"it really does, i guess time really flies by." taehyung replied, linking your arms together. "and to think, we still have our lives ahead of us," you murmured, looking at the beautiful scenery.

there was a cute little bench, with flowers all around it. you pointed towards the bench, now sitting down on it. "why am i so emotional now? ugh im going to cry if i think back on another nostalgic memory." you groaned, laughing softly.

"woah, look a bunny!" he squealed, pointing towards a white bunny with gray spots all over it. it was currently nibbling on a clover, looking like an actual angel. "ohmygoshthatissocute!" you put your hand on your heart, pretending to die.

"wait are you thinking what im thinking?" he questions, looking down at you. "it reminds me of jungkook." you both said at the same time.

you guys laughed at your silliness, it was a beautiful day.

dewygguk is calling...

"im sad that this is ending..
i get attached to everYthIng"

dewygguk ended the call.