Loving with a Passionate Heart

(Night still continues)
————————————
Sasori's thoughts ran wild, letting it all happen. The feel of warmth surges through his body, from head to toes.
His breath becoming more human and husk with every moan. Deidara had the urge too find Sasori's sweet spot, along his neck and cheek bone also, behind the ear.
Deidara then found the perfect place, sucking and nibbling at the spot, teasing Sasori and making him growl (hehe), hitching his voice in between.

Sasori moved so that his legs were in the middle of Deidara's legs, near his crotch. Grabbing onto Deidara's shirt to pull it off so he could feel his slim, buff curves and his warmth on his own body.
Sasori shyly letting himself roam his brown eyes over, every inch of Deidara's muscular form.
"Like what ya see there Sasori my man, un?." Deidara said with a wink towards Sasori.
After Dei had said that, Sasori snapped out of his exporing trance and, realized just how much he needs Deidara in his life... to make him feel complete.

     2 Minutes passed. continued by Sasori          moaning ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😩

Sasori smiled and set his leg down but then, started grinding himself on Deidara's crotch making Dei moan in a sexy, husked tone of voice.

(Going to be calling Deidara, Dei in the story also 😜☺️😩)

Stopping for a quick second while, Deidara removes his skinny jeans.
Both of them are in their boxers and, close to being full exposed to each other.
Sasori trails his hands over Dei's pale white skin, kissing down to his underwear line asking for permission.
Deidara growls a yes cause, Sasori was gropping Dei's member slow and steady.

Once he gave concent, Sasori pulled down his boxers and Deidara's boxers. Standing and, now pushed to the wall in a soft slow but, passionate kiss. Their hands feeling every crevice and curve.
Both of them urging to make 50 shades of grey happen between them too.
Sasori and Dei stripped their underwear off, so that they are fully naked infront of each others view.
Deidara noticed that Sasori was becoming more human, but how can that happen?." Dei thought to himself, wondering if Sasori has noticed it as well.

Sasori then picked up Deidara and set him on their bed, kissing and sucking his lower abdomen close to Dei's member.
2 mins of teasing him to the point Deidara said "Damnit Sasori, stop f**king teasing me, I need you now!," Dei says in a raised but, muffled voice cause...he had a pillow on his face, covering the rose red colored cheeks.

Sasori let a chuckle slip out of his light, porcelin pink lips causing, Dei to groan and stiffle a nevous chuckle.

Sasori found a way to tease Deidara even more, so that he can show that he is in control of this session.
Smirking to his ghostly thoughts about, what he has planned to do with Dei in such rousal play but, worth competition.
"Be a good dog and cum to me, you can't resist the temptation to do so." Sasori cooed while licking his lips, feeling his appitite rein over him.

Deidara denied and let out a small moan, followed with a low chuckle.
"You think you can just suduce me and, make me listen like the devil dog you want me too be, hmm? You better try harder than that Sasori senpai." Dei infused his mouth with a desirefull whisper.
Sasori disapproved of Dei's blue, tantalizing eyes allure him into his trap to get me back.
Dei enlightened himself with a jovial, ensnaring giggle.

Deidara looked deeper in Sasori's eyes and, encaptivated his heart pulling him close letting his hot chest press against Sasori's heated flesh.
Breathing in sync and, the rythem of the up and down motion of the stomach.
Sasori moaning and panting like the good dog he is to be, with Deidara pressing his hard member in between Sasori's ass crack on the asshole, making him wet and steamy delicious.

He made Sasori spread his legs apart so that his ass was right nice and, opened cheeks so that he can suck also, penatrate his hole with his tongue so very softly and satisfyingly thrilling sensation.

"D..d..dei...Deidara!." Sasori moaned extrodinarly hot and heated whimpers and husk breaths. "Fuckk that is soooo damn delighting deidara ughhh, deeper and, rub my ass cheeks as you lick and suck my wet delicous hole you dirty brat." He got out of his mouth and through his lips.