Hot Desire of Eternal Lover🔥

-The both of the two Akatsuki members are in for a Wild and Wet ride back with hot, steamy goodness-😈*ahegao face*  🤪ENJOY🤪
Thank You so very much for the reads and the votes🥰l
Make sure to comment anything you like and, let me know if I need to do so fixes or you can request a noter book after this one😍
.....................................................

Sasori and Deidara both cleaned up also, the two had a warm delighting shower. The water drizzling down their bodies so very sleek and, silky smooth to the touch with each others hands gliding every crevice. Lip to lip, skin to skin and eye to eye, so close to feel the breath of they're lovers warm air along both of each others necks. The bomber  passionately ravishing his Dana's neck and, kissing behind his ears. Nibbling and sucking, making Sasori's breathing hitch and moan aloud. Deidara locked eye with his Dana smirking while snaking his wrists around the Puppet master's waist. Water dripping and streaming down them both in a rather embrassing, drenched kind of way on their bodies. Sasori was then covered by the Bomber's hand, keeping him quiet and to make him pleased even more. Dei licked his lips and giggles at the horny treat he has yet to finish. "Shall we get out my Dana un?." Deidara said with a hot and desired look in his eyes, encapturing the eyes of his delicious treat of endulgance.

"Yes we should get out and dry off also, do not want the shower water to go cold and fridged ugh." Shivers as Sasori replies to his Hot blonde, blue eyed artist.🤍

-Done shower to dry off, blow dries hair and puts it in his all time fav pony tail. Sasori combed his hair and blow dried as well giving it a sexy hair whip ugh🤪😏-

"I'm quiet hungry babe, what is there to eat?." Sasori sarcastically whines a little to see how the bomber will react heheh.

"Babe, ugh stop whining lmao, you're too old for that kind of act my sweet candy. You are too fucking cute and mature for that ugh. I like when you tease and be childish my Dana un'." Dei responded to Sasori and kissed him deeply also, bitting his lips not too hard but haha, just the right amount of nibble as to create enough pressure on his lip, to make the puppet master moan.

😜-pulled away from the kiss with a string of saliva intertwining the two after the kiss, both were tasting each others sweetness the lips desired to give off-😘

"Ok ok hehe, I will make some yummy food for us to have before we have the rest of the day together 'my candy', does that sound good?." Deidara laughed a bit as he spoken his reply to Sasori no Dana.

-He begins to make Homemade Spicy Cajun Chicken Pasta with homestyle freshly sliced tomato and, finely diced garlic cloves with small bit of ginger spice-

While making the food, the Bomber grabbed two bowls and, he lightly set them both in the table awaiting for the food to be put in them. He make the impression of really making it fancy by, rubbing a lemon a long the rim and also, dipping it in spicy chili pepper seasoning. Deidara finished off his work with two lemons beside each other, garnishing the dish.🤍

- They both eat and finish their bowls along *hehe* with some peach saké -

Cleaning  up the dishes and making things neat also, very well looking in the kitchen, My Sasori no Dana looked at me, with full passion in his eyes seemingly hinting he wants me now and badly.
"Thank you for that delicious pasta my babe, so chef worthy hehe." The redheaded said with a smirk on his face.

"Your welcome hotness. Now I am   Guessing you want me to slurp you up right now my Dana, you want me to sweeten your senses up top notch." Deidara said back while licking his lips."