Sexy and Delicious

The photos are not mine fyi.
The girl is Sasori (but, he isn't a girl, he is a guy. The photos just to show what the items are and, what he is tied up with hehe)

Enjoy my thursty fans😫🤪
......................................................

Deidara kept licking in between Sasori's ass cheeks to his 'sweet candy' which he call's his asshole.
Time passed and the hot blonde been looking at his meal with, passion in his eyes. "I'm going to make you cum as if it was an EXPLOSION! dana."
Teasing and continuing to make Sasori much more aroused and hot-blooded. He is just itching to feel the lushness of Deidara's hard cock in his tight, wet also an exceedingly hungry asshole.

Growling and shivering also, tempting moans and whimpers coming from the soft lips of Sasori. "Preparing my dana for the real thing also, I am making him beg for me, un hehe."
I grab the lube and put it on my fingers also, I put some on his anal because my licking dried.
Aligning my first finger in his tight, juicy hole to stretch it out while, teasing Sasori more each time I would put a finger in.

Sasori screamed with pleasured anger and thirst, yerning for Deidara's hot, thick also 8.11inch cock inside of him now. Every little  bit of Sasori urdged until he got what he wanted.
Before Deidara went to put it near Sasori's skin, he grabbed his favourite condoms. Skyn extra studded and hot and cold lube too.
He put on the condom and pinched the tip before slidding it on then, he put some lube on his cock then some on Sasori's 'sweet candy'.
Dei's cock rubbed in between his Master's anal cheeks and, it made his lover wetter also, with the hot and cold sensation of the lube on his ass, with every thrust he rubbed on Sasori's 'sweet candy'. Once my sweet dana was ready and wet as fuck, dripping like a creamsickle treat.
I aligned himself up to his enterance pushing in slowly letting dana 'un to adjust to my size and girth.

As I was pushing in, the lube helped gently side inside, Sasori let out a tear of slight pain and soreness from the stretching of his 'sweet candy' but, soon turned to pleasure. It wasn't all that bad since, my bomber babe stretched me out with his fingers. "Damnit, he teased me so much I couldn't handle the passion yerning to break free haha." Sasori thought to himself.
He is so good at making things so much more extravigant and entertaining not to mention, he knows how to turn me on to the point i'm sky high horny.

Still going slowly but, gradually picking up the pace a tad bit more. Sasori clenched his 'sweet candy' as I was thrusting into him making my cock get harder than ever also, it felt so snug and pleasureful as I kept thrusting my thick cock inside of my dana 'un. I grabbed both sides of his waist gently with a bit if roughness but, soon we were in sync with motion. Dei and I switched positions and added some kinky touch to the fun.

Sasori bites the corner of his lips and, The hot blonde licked the bit of blood that he accidentally broke through some skin. While he licked the blood off of sasori's lips,
Dei spoken and says to his lover "your blood tastes of honey and crimson passion and desire." He said while licking his lips and, licking the rest off.
Sasori no dana couldn't be more patient than to let Deidara 'un let him handcuff and blindfold him up.

Deidara then did as was needed and, cuffed his red headed sexy dana to the bed while blindfolding him

Deidara then did as was needed and, cuffed his red headed sexy dana to the bed while blindfolding him. He also added in leg spreader bar as well as a collar and leash.

Sasori blushed so fucking hard that his cheeks turned cherry red also, he was sweating from the indulgence of pure pleasure along with, a few steamy blow jobs also adding with some, body chocolate drizzled ever so deliciously like a gourment treat

The Intensive licking and nipping, warm breathes also, followed by sweet satisfying kisses along the back as he thrusted into my 'sweet candy'. "DEIDARA!!! Ughhh😩😩😫🥵imma cum soon, i'm about to cummmm😩." Sasori moaned so load that the whole Akatuki layer could be able to hear it, since it is sort if a wide dungeon hide out until, we get found out by though annoying Hidden Leaf Shinobi's.
Sasori was about to cum but, deidara pulled out before he could and, the hot blonde started to suck and rub while deep throating, keeping his red haired lover cuffed and blindfolded while straddling him with the bar.

My legs were trembling at the hot erotic feelings coursing through his blood

My legs were trembling at the hot erotic feelings coursing through his blood. Sasori and I both came close to cumming at the same time. We both let our 'sugary goodness go. Both of them Burst and panting from being so tired and heated but, that will not stop them from 1 more kinky round of Sexy and Delicious night♥️

To be continued
2 more delicous chapters to go♥️♥️😘 that was just the start of the juicyness🥰