🧨In Love with a bomber!💣Final Chapter!!

I love you guys so very much and here is the FINAL Chaper of my book.
I will finally work on this when I have time🥺🥺😔😔sorry
Sorry had some health issues !!! (Not corona!!!)

CONTINUING!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪🤪🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

......................................................

Smoothly aligning myself up to Dana's candied wet ass, rubbing my thick juicy cock in between his cheeks. Moans are such sweet like warm honey on a strawberry to my ears.(😩🔥🥵)
Putting my tip in and, my senses come to life, in so much that it cannot be spoken of word from the lips. "Sasori no Dana!! You feel so good, even though I just slipped inside you so hard and soaked." I teased him by slipping my cock in a and out a bit quick, with the condom on me dripping with lube and Sasori's wet ass candy😩💦.

"Ughhhggg.... Y-y ..you just gotta play the string Deidara hmm grr."
Grabbing the hog tie

cuffing each ankle and wrists, so he cannot move

cuffing each ankle and wrists, so he cannot move. The jingling of the cuffs around each ankle and wrist, struggling while shackled down by no other than Dei Dei senpai. Watching Sasori try to undue such restraints. It is a trembling turn on that keeps the clay bomber ammused also, hightened his kinky, unhinged thirst of seeing such vunerability of his Sasori no Dana, in the hands of no other than Deidara himself.

I WILL FINISH THE REST TOMORROW !!!!! Sorry for long time of not finishing the book😢🥺🥺 pwease don't hate me😢😔
Love you all. Thank you for the reads🥹🥹♥️