Daryl's POV Chapter 19 Planning

Sleep did not come easy last night. I must have watched that video 1,000 times trying to remember every detail. I really wish there was sound. It would help, but should I lie to cover it up or just be honest. How do I say the words to her that I don’t remember my hands all over her skin?

There is so much right now hanging in the air, that I am afraid to let her know about. I can’t tell her about being an informant, Matt doesn’t even know. Maybe I can tell her I have guys watching her just because of Tony’s threats. It’s a good enough reason to tell her I want to make sure she is safe.

The problem is that right now I need to tell her this, and be prepared to deal with consequences. Maybe if I find a way to make her orgasm again, I can tell her afterwards.

It’s a nice thought but I just need to tell her, but how do I tell her I know? Can I reveal that I have security cameras hidden in every room in the house? I run a security business maybe that is not such a bad idea. Or did the note she wrote give enough information that I could play that off. I don’t want cameras to deter her from feeling free in my home because they are only in place for security purposes. This is the first time I have ever watched any of the footage.

I hate this so much though. It’s still just secrets being kept. I guess I just should plan when I want to tell her more than anything. I would like to tell her everything at once to, because once I confess, she is probably going to ask if there is anything else, and I will say no and then there is just another lie. There is just no winning.

It’s Friday morning and the start of what should be a good business weekend. I am trying to set up and plan a “business meeting,” which just means a giant party at my house. I do not want Jewel there. I do not need anyone taking any interest in her. I definitely do not need her saying she is with me. It’s a great way to put her in danger and lose out on a ton of needed money.

I rise out of bed. I am still very sore but at least every movement doesn’t hurt any more. I venture into the bathroom to start my morning routine. I pick up my phone to text Jewels, and I opt to call her instead. It rings a few times before she answers. I know she is up getting ready for work by now.  “Daryl! I wasn’t expecting to hear from you this morning. How are you feeling?

“Good morning little red. You sure don’t skip a beat, do you?”

“It’s called coffee.” And she laughs and so do I. “How are you feeling this morning?”

“A lot better. I am mobile today and will start getting back to business as usual, although I do not think I will be doing any lengthy swimming for the next few days. I want to meet you today Jewels.”

“Okay. I don’t have any plans. I was invited to the Nightmareden’s Concert tonight, but I wasn’t really feeling it this week. Matt and Lisa are going, so I was just going to take Kujo around with me.”

“Kujo is the dog, right?”

“Yes Daryl!” I grumble. “You know the two of you should really learn to get along. It will only help you in the long run.” She starts giggling.

“Next time, we can have Kujo come okay? There is something I would like to talk with you about.”

“Is it serious Daryl? Should I be worried.”

“You shouldn’t be worried and it’s no big deal. Why don’t you meet me in Central Park later? We can meet in the place we met.”

She giggles, “Okay, should I bring sandwiches?”

I groan on the inside. How does she just know! Yes feed the beast or it may eat you. Especially knowing I have had you and you seem so eager to repeat it.

An idea crosses my mind and I can’t help it. “Yes, little red you should bring your little basket of snacks to me. It may stop me from eating you.” We both laugh. I grab my ribs and wince. I am still not all the way there yet. I have to keep reminding myself I need to take it easy for a little while.

“Maybe I won’t bring sandwiches then.” Oh! That thought is in my brain now and is not going anywhere. Is she suggesting a rendezvous in Central Park? She probably does not realize what she just said to me. I could make her realize! Nope! I need to stop getting side tracked I have to get this done and over with today.

“Bring Sandwiches!” It was firm and authoritative, and I didn’t mean to be that person with her. That is who I am with my men, but I also need her to know sometimes I must be serious with her and in turn I need her to do the same.

“Okay.” She says rather timidly, which I don’t want either. I want her to feel comfortable opening up but I guess her innocence is what drew me to her, so I should just be grateful she still has some. It is all the more reason to keep her away from my business associates, because they smell that like shark’s smell blood in the water.
“Is 6 good for you?”

“Yes that sounds perfect. Have a good day little red.”

“See you later, Daryl.” It sounds like a promise, and I can’t help but smile as I hang up. I hope she’s able to forgive me, and more than once. I am going to have to confess my secrets to her slowly and hope at each step along the way she chooses to stay. I cannot do it all at once she will never forgive me.