Trouble Part.1

3rd person!

"FUCKING RUUUN JIMIN" Taehyung said pulling on jimins hand while running away from a group of people.

"WHAT THE FUC-"

Taehyung

Pause so you may be wondering why are we running what happen... What did we do... But let me pause you right there.... I may have started trouble... Again... I don't know I love causing problems even if I don't know how to get out of them sometimes... But don't worry about that... Now let me fill you in on what happened.... I may have started a fight with a group of guys harassing a women that was just trying to do her job.... But I may have done a little to much though.  The group of men were bikers... And may have broken there motorcycles, while my brother was buying some milk... Because we had ran out.... Sooo yeah I broke there motorcycles and ran and they weren't very happy so now I'm running away with my brother from a bike gang.

3rd person!

Back to current time.

Taehyung and jimin were both out of breath hiding behind a wall panting from running so much.

"Did we loose them"jimin ask as he put his hand on his chest.

"I think so" Taehyung said as he took a peek to check.

"Dude that was awe-"

*SMACK*

"OW!!  What was that for" Taehyung said as he held on to his head.

"That for causing trouble!  Again!  What is wrong with you what if they caught us and beat us up... What if they ruined my cute little face" Jimin said being dramatic as he put his small hands on his cheeks.

"Well sooorryy.... For trying to protect a women from getting harrassed and not saving ur face" Taehyung said still holding his head.

"Shut up stupid this isn't the first time what if you actually got hurt this time....your my best friend and I care about u a lot" Jimin said  and looking away and crossing his arms.

"Aww.... Jimin  I'm sorry...your best friend is so sorry please forgive me." Taehyung said back hugging jimin.

"Fine but you got to stop doing that! " Jimin said turning around hugging his friend back.

It was a beautiful moment untiiiil~

"Your hanging around Jin to much... Mr. Conceited" Taehyung said as he mumbled into jimins shoulder.

"Shut up dumbass I'm adorable" Jimin said hitting taehyung back.

"Ooookay whatever u say bissshh" Taehyung said chuckling.

After that they checked one more time to see if they were being followed and went back home to their apartment with Jin.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT THE MILK!!... THATS THE ONE THING I TOLD YOU TO GET! " Jin said scolding jimin and taehyung.

"It was my fault I was playing around to much and forgot" Jimin said looking down.

Taehyung

I'm in disbelief my best friend took the fault for my stupidity... I wanted to cry thats true friendship bitch.... But I can't let this happen either.

3rd person!

"No Jin it was my fault.... I started trouble.... Again." taehyung said also putting his head down.

Jin sighed.
"What am I gonna do with you two....sorry for raising my voice at you jimin,  I should have known taehyung would start trouble.... But you tae are gonna wash the dishes" Jin said pointing to the kitchen

"WHAT BUT-"

"NO!  BUTS NOW GO"

"Fiiiine" Taehyung said dragging himself to the kitchen.

"We need to do something about tae one day he's gonna get hurt" Jin said to jimin.

"I agree we need to hire someone who will protect him at all times" Jimin suggested.

"I'll see I think I know someone who can help us... But for now let's go rest" Jin said getting up from the couch to head to bed.

"But what about taehyung" Jimin said getting up.

"That's his punishment he should know better... Good night jimin" Jin said yawning.

"Okay....goodnight"

______________________________________

To be continued!!
______________________________________

So I started another bad shitty book hope you like also if there's  any misspelled words or something you don't understand.... I'm sorry.

If I use any pictures or drawings I just want to say I  don't own them they belong to there respected  owners.... [No copy right intended]

Joke:

My life...

Bye!  Bye!