Dinner Chp.7

No Ones P.O.V

Taehyung and Jimin both wake up to the smell of bacon and in a blink of an eye they instantly shoot up, run to the table for the pancakes and bacon..because it was jins cooking of course.

"Calm down both of you there's enough for the five of us" Jin said setting down another plate of pancakes.

"Five of us?...
.
.
.
Aaaah yeah forgot...coconut headass and this cat were here"
"We have names you know" yoongi said sliding a chair for him to sit.
"Coconut headass? Really? You know I put my hair up now right?"Jungkook said as he also slid a chair open for him to sit.
"Once a coconut head ass always a coconut headass"Taehyung said closing his eyes and closing his hand into a fist mid air very passionately.
"Pfft Taehyung don't do em like that"Jimin said as he spat out his orange juice a bit.

"Look guys I need you guys to go shopping for clothes cause were having dinner over at namjoon tonight and I want y'all to look sharp and don't embarrass me in front of me manz" Jin said as he sat down to eat.
"Yes sir!" Taehyung and Jimin said sitting up straight and saluting.

After breakfast everyone started to go do their morning routine so that they could go find a fit for later tonight. After getting ready yoongi drove Taehyung,Jimin, and Jungkook to the mall and as soon as they got there Taehyung and Jimin took off. Yoongi didn't even bother to chase after them cause they just ran into a clothing store that was right up ahead.

"OMG Jimin this shit would look mad fire on you!"Taehyung said as he held up a stripped black and red shirt.

"Shiiiiiiiii it do be looking nice"Jimin said as he made(this face)

"But will it look good on me??"Jimin also said.

"Bitch stfu anything look good on u " Taehyung said as he slapped the back of Jimin's head for saying some dumb shit.
"OW! U ain't have to hit me u asshole!" Jimin said rubbed the back of his head.
"Yes I did a- aw wait shit bitch that shirt with that belt and  black skinny jeans...damn u gone pop off" Taehyung said as a whole look for Jimin just came into his head.
"Ok ok just get it now let's look for something for you" Jimin said.
"Ok ok"

Moments later~

"Biiiiiii I want this Donald hoodie to make me look casual yah know?"Taehyung said as he found the  shirt/hoodie to wear.

"Dude  yes I love it, it's really cute!!...also it should also go with this cap and these black ripped jeans"Jimin said as he held up the said items.

"Ah tru tru" Taehyung said likening the fit.

"Ok let's go pay!"Jimin said.

"Wait I totally forgot about yoongi and Jungkook"Taehyung slapping his head with the bottom palm of his hand in frustration.

"Yeah but we are here now ready to pay too" yoongi said behind them.

"JESUS!!! WARN SOMEONE YOUR THERE NEXT TIME!!"Taehyung said gasping for air.

"Wait nah-uh what the hell are these clothes!?" Jimin said as he saw what they had in their hands.
"Pfft you guys can't dress" Taehyung said as he laughed.

"Really Jungkook a plain T-shirt with jeans"Taehyung said still laughing now holding his stomach.
"I mean seriously dude all u were normally is black T-shirts and gray sweat pants with black timberlands ." Jimin said.
"I mean hot but seriously... that's it?"Taehyung said removing a tear from laughing.
"Hey hey!! That's my ass kicking outfit don't judge!!" Jungkook said defending himself.

"Excuse me?"
"Yeah sure or maybe u ain't got no style dude"Taehyung said.

"Excuse me??"

"Hey!! It's true I always fight good with that fit!!"Jungkook said arguing back.

"Excuse mE???"

"Yeah suuure if that's what helps You sleep at night" Taehyung said also arguing back.

" I don't care if u be-.."

"EXCUSE ME SIR!!?"

"Ah! What!!?" Taehyung yelled out startled as he turned around.

"Um I'm sorry...I was just wondering if u we're gonna pay ur holding up the line"

"Aw shit ...ah wait we're tf jimin go!?" Taehyung said looking around.
"Oh he took yoongi to find clothes like a minute ago" Jungkook said.
"Oh yeah speaking of that...let's go we gotta find u clothes"Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook outta line.

"Seriously.."Jungkook said sighing.

TO BE CONTINUED~
________________________________

😶imsorryfornotupdatingidkifthischapterevengoodimsorry💜loveyalltho👆😪

Daily meme:

Bye bye!